writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Reference Writers

581 listings (91 - 100)

Pat Goudey O'Brien  
I started work in the publishing world at the age of 23, in the editorial production department of Prentice-Hall, Inc., in 1970. Later, I began stringing for local newspapers and selling freelance articles to other print markets, and have since been a community newspaper reporter, advertising acc...
writers / published 

3 works listed

J. LaBarge Bryan  
Professional Profile: Twenty-eight (28) total years combined civilian and military tenure as a strategic and tactical intelligence analyst serving at Department of the Army, Department of Defense, Joint, International, and multinational levels worldwide. Nineteen years, seven months, and fourt...
writers / published 

72 works listed

T Lee Baumann  
T. LEE BAUMANN is a writer and medical consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. In addition to his years in private practice, Baumann has served as a medical administrator and biology instructor. HAVING BEGUN his spiritual journey as a religious skeptic, Dr. Baumann has now come full circle and written...
writers / published 

13 works listed

John Whitaker  
My first short story was published in THE NEW YORKER; how lucky can a guy get? That's what it was, luck. I soon learned what an exacting profession I had stumbled into and there ensued many years of study. In 1977 I was thrilled by the performance of SEATTLE SLEW in the south Florida rac...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gary Kessler  
Gary is a former U.S. intelligence official and diplomat who is now a freelance book editor and novelist. (Visit his editorial and writing services web site at http://www.editsbooks.com.) With two master\'s degrees (foreign affairs and governmental administration), degrees in publishing and editing...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kelly Karius  
I am an author who is also a social worker and a conflict resolution consultant. If you ask my three teenage children, I am SURE they will tell you that we don't have escalated conflict in our home. I'm not listing their names here for fear that someone might actually take me up on that! (Okay, okay...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Morton  
A rare Southern California native, Lisa Morton's career as a professional writer began in 1988 with the horror-fantasy feature film MEET THE HOLLOWHEADS (aka LIFE ON THE EDGE), on which she also served as Associate Producer. For the Disney Channel's 1992 ADVENTURES IN DINOSAUR CITY, she served as sc...
writers / published 

29 works listed

John Paul Carinci  
JOHN PAUL CARINCI Executive Producer/Writer John Paul Carinci has been a published author for the past twenty years. He is currently President of Carinci Insurance Agency Inc. a thriving Insurance agency which has over 250 brokers selling for it, and Better Off Dead Productions Inc. a mo...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Amy Lemley  
Amy Lemley has worked in every facet of publishing, writing and editing for newspapers, newsletters, magazines, catalogs, advertising, books, and the Internet, for both general and specialized audiences. Through Amy Lemley Communications, she offers not only overall concept and identity develo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >