writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Reference Writers

581 listings (81 - 90)

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

H. Thomas Milhorn, M. D., Ph. D.  
Current Status: In 1992, Dr. Milhorn retired from the faculty of the University of Mississippi Medical Center with the ranks of Professor of Family Medicine, Professor of Physiology and Biophysics, and Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior. After five years in private practice in Mer...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Joseph Befumo  
Born in 1952, in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY, Joe Befumo dropped out of high school and worked on the docks at Red Hook until 1979, when he enrolled in college to study physics and mathematics. After graduating with honors, he did a stint as Senior Engineer at Digital Equipment Cor...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Elizabeth Angela  
Elizabeth Angela is an author, editor, artist, intuitive counselor, shamanic healer and teacher. In 2003 Elizabeth created the character Luna and began telling the stories to her six months old son. By the time her daughter was born in 2005 the stories had grown to include Luna's family, f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Ray Wilson  
My degrees: B.A., M.A., Ph. The "Ph" without a "D" is not a mistake. I dropped out after finishing all doctoral classwork in sociology. A letter from the Dean suggested I return and behave myself but, in my fifties and fed up with political correctness, that was not an option. So, no doctorate, bu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joseph Massucci  
Internationally published novelist and nonfiction author and editor Joe Massucci was born and raised in steel-town Pittsburgh, Pa. He published his first newspaper (The Berry Street News) at age 10, and has been a writer and editor ever since. After graduating from Duquesne University (undergradu...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Reena Abraham  
Reena Abraham - Author, Feature-writer and Editor, based in the Middle East. Runs a writing service called "Unlimited Words", offering professional services to create the written word. Wide experience of life in different parts of Asia, having lived and travelled in various countries across the glob...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Peter Shafton  
Born in India in 1941 of European parentage, I am the eldest of 11 children. Right from my very early childhood, the night sky was always 'home' to me. I loved the starry sky so much that while only 6 years old, I pinched my grandmother's bi-focals, and built my first crude telescope. When asked ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >