writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Reference Writers

581 listings (51 - 60)

Wayne Scott Ray  
Wayne (Scott) Ray is the founder of HMS Press publishing (1983). He was born in Alabama. He spent most of his first fifteen years with his family on Ernest Harmon Air Force Base in Stephenville, Newfoundland until moving to Woodstock Ontario in 1965. He is presently residing in London Ontario. He s...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Tanya Shekhovtsova  
I work in comparative literature and linguistic studies. My research papers include articles in the areas of literary and linguistic theory, modern and contemporary European fiction, linguistics (applied and computational linguistics), management, sociology. The following articles are the most know...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jonathan Klemens, FSA Scot  
*** My Gregor Family Trilogy (a collection of three historical fiction short stories about the Scottish family) is now available for Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and other ebook readers *** VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE: http://jklemens-ravencrest.com/ WRITER - AUTHOR - HISTO...
writers / published 

9 works listed

S Joan Popek  
S. Joan Popek is an age challenged grandmother tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone while she gazes longingly at Ganymede. She is an instructor for Customized Training at Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell. A science fiction addict since childhood, she is a graduate of Writer's Digest Short Stor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tom Egelhoff  
I started in sales over 35 years ago. Over those years I've sold just about everything except used cars and clothes. I always wanted to put down my experiences in a book but just never seemed to be able to find the niche that hadnít been worn out. After all ó business has been going on for centuries...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jim Buthman  
I have always written in one form or another. Much of the time, simply to myself but have penned my share of college papers. I began an online journal about one year ago. The journal: Politics and Nature, examines current themes affecting American society relating to both the natural and the pol...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Claudia Cragg  
Claudia Cragg, foreign correspondent and author, recently came out with a new best-seller, 'The New Maharajahs: The Commercial Princes of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. This follows her previous success with 'The New Taipans: A vital Source Book on the People and Business of the Asian-Pacific Rim.'...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lon DuQuette  
Born 1948 in Long Beach California, and raised in Columbus Nebraska -- 1960s radical Peace activist and Epic Records song-writer and recording artist turned author, Holy-Man, Humorist Wizard. Known internationally as the best-selling author of books on magick and the occult, Lon Milo DuQuette is ...
writers / published 

56 works listed

Engr.Efren Manez-Maint.Consultant/Book Author  
His interests: "To contribute to the industry's continued growth in the field of FACILITIES OPERATION & MAINTENANCE" is his core advocacy; hence, the central topic of his 1st published book - NOW AVAILABLE at all CENTRAL BOOKS' outlets (Tel.+632 3723550).He invites you to feel free to touch base wit...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >