writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Reference Writers

581 listings (251 - 260)

Aestheteka ...  
www.aestheteka.com www.aestheteka.forumwise.com Formerly esoterica and gnostic correspondent for Phenomena Magazine Clavis ISBN 1591460352 $15.00 Paperback: 583 pages Publisher: Crystal Dreams Publishing (May 2006) Language: English http://www.crystaldreamspublishing.com/catalo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael Evans  
I was a Primary School head teacher for over 20 years and took early retirement to spend more time writing. 2 years later my wife & I bought and established a school for 3 to 7-year-olds, which we have now been running for 11 years. (My wife is Head - I am Bursar/ Administrator) I began freelance...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Valerie Atkinson  
Valerie Atkinson reports on a range of topics including technology issues, legal research topics, fitness and health concerns, and gardening trends. Her background includes a degree in government and Spanish and a masters in political science/legal studies. She has extensive experience with work...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Samuel Japhets  
Samuel Japhets is the author of two Christian motivational and inspirational books: GodStrong – how to turn your pains into gains, and Chapters of Destiny – how the bible can help you understand, master and accomplish your life’s mission. He is also a worship and praise song/writer and singer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

EL March  
Dr. EL March is the owner and primary professional staff for EL-SOS solutions, located in Bobcaygeon, Ontario, Canada. Dr. March is an Orthomolecular Medicine Doctor with strong background in Holistic Psychotherapy and Spiritual Alchemy. She has spent her childhood years in extensive full-time train...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I enjoy writing a variety of literary work, both fiction and non-fiction, pieces on a variety of issues either current, in-high debate, left-alone or virtually ignored. I can be simple, verbose, or somewhere in-between as I embrace my imagination and weave it into my awakened reality allowing me to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

William Honachefsky PP,QEP,PLS  
William Honachefsky is an environmental scientist and a licensed professional planner and licensed land surveyor. His publications are located in 64 countries around the world. He has lectured nationally and internationally including the American Museum of Natural Hst, National Geographic and the En...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kenneth Jungersen  
"A Modern-day Indiana Jones" was what one newspaper headline called me. Perhaps my life has been a bit 'different.' As a child I roamed the Amazonian rain forest with the natives. I grew up traveling and exploring with a father and grandfather, both of whom were made 'Fellows' (meaning that they c...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Cassy Stone  
I have been an avid reader and writer since I first learned to read and write. Growing up as an only child, I wrote stories to escape my "dull" life. My stories were my siblings. I am currently attending college, pursuing a general studies associates degree, with a journalism slant. I am due to ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ...   Next >