writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Reference Writers

581 listings (201 - 210)

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Clare O'Brien  
Clare originally trained as a schoolteacher but has worked as a freelance writer since 1991. She has written on a wide range of general interest and women's topics and has published hundreds of articles and reviews. Her work has appeared in titles such as The Sunday Times, The Mail on Sunday, Time...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Rie Sheridan  
Rie has been writing since she first picked up a crayon. She has had stories published in The Eternal Night, ShadowKeep and Verge ezines, as well as the EOTU and Planet Relish websites. Her poetry appeared in the print magazines Mythic Circle and Dreams of Decadence, and in the Electric Wi...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Michael Meanwell  
Michael Meanwell is an experienced journalist, editor and commercial writer, and has authored several business books and novels. He has published two business books for writers: The Enterprising Writer (Hardie Grant, Australia, 2003) and The Wealthy Writer (Writers Digest Books, USA, 20...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Y Kwan Loo  
Trained as a Chartered Engineer but moved into Business Management Consultancy in 1989, helping SMEs. My key skills lie in executive Coaching of management and directors (up to MDs, Chairmen's level), generally acting as their sounding board. I have helped organisations in their sales, market...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary Metcalfe  
For the past few years, I have yearned to write a fiction romance. I developed a story outline in 2007, creating detailed character profiles for two women, both widowed, who are rebuilding their lives. The men who have entered their lives are a father and son who have been estranged for years and ar...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mya Bell  
Mya Bell is a novelist and screenwriter. She is a fulltime writer and has authored a large number of articles, books, pamphlets, and documents, as well as ghostwriting technical literature for several prominent companies. Since 1998, she has had four very large books published by a respected Amer...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Karen Page  
Called “the brightest young author team on the culinary scene today” on National Public Radio, Andrew Dornenburg and Karen Page are the James Beard Award-winning authors of BECOMING A CHEF (1st ed. 1995; its 2003 2nd ed. celebrates the book's 100,000th copy in print), CULINARY ARTISTRY (1996), DININ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Eddie De Jong  
In my teenage years, I was an extreme introvert with no social skills whatsoever. My reality existed only in my head and, although I lived in an external world, it had very little impact on me. If I think back today, there is actually very little that I remember from my school days. At the same time...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >