writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Reference Writers

581 listings (21 - 30)

Kelly Steed  
An old adage warns: If you don't know your history, you will be forever condemned to repeat it. "Likewise, if you don't know your science fiction, and heed its warnings, you could condemn the Earth to future catastrophe." Kelly Steed Kelly is a typical Aries ignited with the passion of her eleme...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ruby Houldson  
I have written fourteen fiction novels, and currently writing a fifteenth book. Most of my writing in the past has been for educational programs in the area of health care. I have taken a leap of faith and written several fiction novels and hope that I will be recognized someday by readers everywh...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jaachynma N.E.  Agu  
Agu, Jaachynma N.E. (Mrs) is a personality who has enjoyed phenomenal success. She is a woman of optimism who has an innate confidence driven by a genuine passion for her ingenious novelty. When you think of a unique woman with rare modesty and real honesty, Jaachynma comes to mind. She has unlimite...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sandra Bell Kirchman  
I write just about anything - from radio ad copy to in-depth articles for police magazines. I have written extensively for the internet, including articles for clients' websites that plunge me into the multi-million-lane highway of the world-wide web. View my online writing portfolio at http://www....
writers / published 

7 works listed

Michael John Darracott  
Hello Iím the Cornish born disabled for 33 years Newlyn author Michael J Darracott............ My life story which is what led me to write, is below, followed by the synopsis of my book Proper Cornish childhood. After my dad\'s death I thought my whole world had come to an end, I struggled for...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marc Erve  
PROFILE Consultant, independent futurologist and author (7 books) with a specialization in organizational development, leadership profiles and behavioral traits of interconnected environments and society. Founder of Evolution Management, a consulting firm with international executive search & tr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karen Wiesner  
Karen S. Wiesner’s Biography E-mail: kwiesner@cuttingedge.net http://www.karenwiesner.com Karen Wiesner, named a “leading romance writer” by The Writer Magazine, is the award-winning author of the Gypsy Road Series, the Angelfire Trilogy, Dare to Love Series as well as the ne...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Max Lent  
Employment history Internet/Intranet Consultant. Provide management, technical, instructional, and customer services in the areas of information technology, Intranet and Internet development, Web publishing, and content development. Provide customer relationship, e-commerce, and e-marketing con...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ronald Yates  
Ronald E. Yates Ronald E. Yates is Dean Emeritus of the College of Media at the University of Illinois. Yates, who is also a professor of journalism, was appointed Dean in August 2003 after heading the College of Media’s Department of Journalism. He joined the University of Illinois a...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >