writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Reference Writers

580 listings (191 - 200)

Pradeep Sahoo  
Pradeep Kumar Sahoo was born in 1987 in the state of Odisha,India. He moved away from his home town since decades for his higher studies and professional career. A Mechanical Engineer by Graduation, an Upstream Oil & Gas Analyst by Profession and a Research Writer by Passion, Pradeep is a result ori...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary Webster  
After becoming disabled and unable to work in the early 1990s, I spent my time "translating" the Federalist Papers into modern English, using the skills I learned when I studied to become an American Sign Language interpreter. My new edition of The Federalist Papers was published in 1999. (Prior t...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Bobette Kyle  
Bobette Kyle has more than 10 years of experience in Corporate Marketing; Brand and Product Marketing; Field Marketing and Sales; and Management. Her varied positions included V.P. of Marketing for Delicious Brands, Inc., Director of NA Marketing Services for Quest International, and Marketing Manag...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rhia R. Drouillard  
Rhia R. Drouillard grew up in Eastern Oregon but with strong ties to her German/PA Dutch ancestry. She moved to Washington State in the early 1990's. However, she claims she never felt as at home as she does since relocating to the beautiful Western Washington coast. Rhia recently finished her...
writers / published 

103 works listed

Randy Wysong  
Dr. Wysong is author of Living Life as if Thinking Matters, Solving The Big Questions—as if Thinking Matters (providing answers to the dilemmas of: Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going?), The Creation-Evolution Controversy (now in its twelfth printing), several books on nutrit...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Nicole Walker  
Biography Author Nicole Walker born and raised in Long Island, New York. She resides in Pennsylvania with her husband and four small children. Nicole Walker seriously started writing books living in a homeless shelter. Nicole Walker was just diagnosed with Late Stage Lyme Disease and pregnant...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shannon Turlington  
I have written 17 nonfiction reference books and numerous articles for print publications and Web sites. My areas of expertise include New Age and spirituality, Internet technologies and software, the World Wide Web, college admissions and financing, distance education, and esoteric subjects, ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Robert Rite  
Robert Rite is the author of several books including: "Revelation Mysteries Decoded" "Aliens, Fallen Angels, Nephilim and the Supernatural", "Be healed!….How to Unlock the Supernatural Healing Power of God" …and related non-fiction works. Most recently Robert has released "Revelation ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Martin Fone  
A Classics graduate from Trinity College, Cambridge I had a successful career in the insurance industry. I co-authored two books on public sector risk management which were adopted by the Institute of Risk Management as their standard text books. Since retiring I have had the opportunity to dev...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >