writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Reference Writers

583 listings (181 - 190)

Patricia Skinner  
My writing career actually started out as an editing career! There came a point when I suddenly realized I didn't want to tidy up anyone else's work anymore. I just wanted to do it myself... Since that point in time I've written on a vast array of subjects. Primarily, I'm now concentrating on sea...
writers / published 

5 works listed

John McLain  
John McLain is author of THE RECKONING, a coming-of-age adventure of greed, violence and retribution. It opens in Manhattan in the summer of 1904, and traces the relationship between a rugged old Wyoming rancher and a dangerous teenage Irish street thug. It\'s now available on Amazon.com, Barn...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marios Koutsoukos  
Marios Koutsoukos was born in 1983. He has a degree of French Language and Literature from the National University of Athens framed on his wall and a mess on his desk. An amateur historian and antiquarian, he is deeply fascinated by ancient texts and old books, especially those dealing with th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lonna Williams  
I have been a writer since I was four years old, when I dictated my first poem to my mother. I wrote fairy tales when I was a teenager. I started writing children's fantasy stories as an adult, then turned to a science fiction novel, "Like a Tree Planted." I am also a survivor. I survived...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Joseph Hager  
Hager, after serving in the U.S. Air Force, turned his efforts toward writing, receiving an education in written communicato from Florida State University. He has attended many continuing education seminars and writing workshops. He has written and published four novels: "Death Of A Nation: An Ame...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Alison Thompson  
I am a professional freelance writer and photographer, with wide ranging subject knowledge, including travel, the natural world, food, lifestyle and general interest topics. Previous experience includes feature writing for a range of magazines, producing optimised content and reviews for web site...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sheena Gurbakhash  
"In the beginning was the word." This is, i think the most profound sentence ever written, probably even more fundamental than "i think therefore i am". I love words and structure. I love being a writer because it allows me to play with both. If you are looking for a freelance writer a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Suzanne Disheroon-Green  
Suzanne Disheroon-Green, Ph.D. serves as Associate Professor of American Literature and Director of Graduate Studies in English at Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Her research interests include the works of southern writers, especially as they are influenced by race, class,...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Nannette Richford  
Nannette Richford has published thousands of online articles covering a range of topics from gardening and education to new age and paranormal. She was born and raised in the little rural town of Springfield, Maine where she enjoys growing flowers, herbs and vegetables in the back yard. She cr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >