writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Reference Writers

580 listings (161 - 170)

Samuel Oprey  
Sam / Samuel O'Prey works under the pseudonym: Vincent Duprey for all fiction work and none fiction in his own name. He is also a suite101 featured writer. Vincent was born on the cross over of 1979 & 1980, his legs were out in 1979 and the rest followed thereafter. As an entertainer and poet Vi...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Eliza Lynn Taylor  
I have been writing in some form or another since I was a child- I just didn't realize it until recently. I had a "fan club" as a teenager that put out a small newspaper for which I was writer and publisher. I sold most copies. I have been writing for well over twenty years and have been published...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Paul Boakye  
Freelance writer, playwright, essayist, and editor, Paul Boakye has written for theatre, radio, film, the Internet, academia and magazines. Boakye's debut play "Jacob's Ladder" took the UK Student Playscript Award in 1986. In 1991, "Hair," portraying the cultural gap between a Jamaican single mo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Sunny Nash  
Sunny Nash writes on Rosa Parks, Jim Crow laws and other issues in her book, Bigmama Didn�t Shop At Woolworth�s, chosen by the Association of American University Presses as essential for understanding race relations in the United States, listed in the Bibliographic Guide to Black Studies b...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Michael Cox  
Michael Cox has been writing professionally for over a decade. As a journalist he has contributed articles, interviews and reviews to newspapers, lifestyle magazines and Web sites including Seattle Press, The Rocket, and the Microsoft Network (MSN). He recently contributed essays and artist bi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

FRANCO ANTONETTI  
I was Born in Rome Italy during the war. I came to America on Dec 9th 1954 I first saw Lady Liberty at that time. I began the chase for the American Dream at that time and through years of hard work and sacrifices i caught it. Once retired (five years ago) I decided to fullfill one last challen...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Debra Lohrere  
Debra Lohrere is a Commodity Trading Logistics Coordinator and Author. She previously spent over ten years working in an Accounts Administration position doing Credit Control and financial forecasting. She also ran her own computer retailing business for many years. Knowing the vital importance of...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Curtis Blair  
Curtis Blair has been helping organizations transform human resources into resourceful humans for over 20 years. After spending many years in various North American institutions of higher learning, he emerged, kicking and screaming, into the business world. He began his sales career in the advertisi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >