writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Reference Writers

582 listings (151 - 160)

Sabas Whittaker  
Who is Sabas Whittaker? He is a former merchant marine turned author, composer, recording artist, producer, lyricist, poet, painter, and bilingual stage and screen playwright. He is also an independent researcher and lecturer... a 20-year veteran mental health worker, formerly with the State ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Charlton Hall  
I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Converse College and a Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina Upstate. I also did a two-year postgraduate fellowship in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology and the Family System through Westgate Trainin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Josh Gellers  
Josh Gellers is a graduate student at the University of California, Irvine and freelance writer. Gellers has been published on a variety of topics ranging from El Nino and American voting behavior to reality dating shows and Jewish culture. His work has been featured in the American Chronicle and it...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Stacy-Deanne (Novelist)  
Pen Name: Stacy-Deanne ( Dee Anne ) Official Website: http://www.stacy-deanne.net Stacy-Deanne is a best-selling/award-winning fiction author. She began her career in 1997 at the age of 19. Stacy also had an interest in modeling and design and became a part-time model. Stacy began modeling for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Philip Vaughn  
Four published books to date: two racing and two baseball. Three more in pre-production. AMERICAN GLADIATOR: The Hard Life And Short Times Of Pete Browning (baseball biography). First book ever done on this fabled hitter AMERICAN DIAMONDS: unusual, one-of-a-kind baseball anthology...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Scott Stine  
Under my given name, I have had two non-fiction books published by McFarland & Company, as well as one just recently published by Critical Vision, all devoted to vintage horror cinema and pop-culture memorabilia. Over the last twenty years, I have self published numerous magazines devoted to the sam...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Janet Hopkins  
My educational and professional background is in general and special education at the secondary school level. I've worked on book, article, and online projects. (Assistive Technology and Educational Technology applications, disability issues, trends, technology systems, software, devices, hardware ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharon M. Weinstein, MS, RN, CRNI, FACW, FAAN  
Sharon M. Weinstein is a credentialed professional, author, and internationally renowned speaker. Weinstein's master's degree is in healthcare administration and gerontology; she is a Fellow of the prestigious American Academy of Nursing and the American College of Wellness. The author of 9 books, ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >