writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Reference Writers

583 listings (131 - 140)

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Henry L. Jones (Writer & Artist)  
My literary career is a constant adventure. I write primarily about cultural and social events in relation to African American culture. My published work has enabled me to contribute to social causes as well as cultural events. That's the "artsy" side of me. Other ventures opened doors for p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jason Genser  
Jason Genser has more than ten years of extensive hands-on experience with personal computers, networks and the technical support arena. Genser is a CompTIA A+ certified professional who also holds a number of Microsoft Windows-related certifications from brainbench.com, a vendor-independent certifi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jesus Villalobos  
Author of nine ebooks published by Jesus Villalobos Available at: http://www.amazon.com and http://www.smashwords.com \\\"Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood\\\" Printed version avaiable at: www.amazon.com www.borders.com www.barnesandnoble.com \\\"Time For Truth\\\" Printed vers...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Amanda Howard  
Amanda Howard is a true crime author, fiction writer and serial killer expert. Her writing experience is based on an ongoing degree in criminology and psychology, as well as writing eight books on a wide range of true crime cases. She has also interviewed some of the world's most heinous seria...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Julia Kaye  
Award Winning Arizona author Julia Kaye has been writing science fiction, fantasy and erotica for over ten years, though it's only been in the last year she has found a home for her Dirandan Chronicles novels and other stories in the electronic publishing industry. It's an industry she has taken to ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Sher Olson  
Ms. Olson has recently completed a novel entitled "Yellow Ochre", as yet unpublished. "Yellow Ochre" is a story of secrets, discoveries, redemption and love, with a 'cast of several', including: * Calli - a woman making a new start in life with nothing to lose but her heart; * Matt - ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Zammit  
Born at Siggiewi in 1949, and lived at Birzebbuga Malta, Have been in journalism since 1965 at the Freedom Press with 'Il-Helsien' and 'Iz-Zmien', later joined the Union Press and was Sub Editor of the Daily 'L-Orizzont'. Graduated in Journalism from the University of Malta. Also graduated in Libra...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Peggy Bechko  
I'm a professional writer with a long list of credits in the publishing world. I've written western, romance, and Sci-Fi/fantasy, been published by Doubleday, Harlequin, Pinnacle Books, Five Star and others, domestically and with international reprints. I've had the opportunity to turn my hand...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >