writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Reference Writers

582 listings (121 - 130)

Scott Davis  
Born December 6, 1952, I am the only son of a teacher and an Air National Guard electronics mechanic. I grew up reading science fiction, including many authors. I am largely self-taught. That is, I have read voraciously, and read a good deal in the fields of science fiction and science f...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tara Deck  
I am actually a pretty boring person, or I was until this past year. I have done freelance writing for different online businesses for the past 5 years, writing about everything from marketing to the kitchen sink... literally. My love for writing somehow propelled me into the world of marketing,...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Elizabeth Sautter  
Elizabeth co-directs and co-owns Communication Works, a private practice offering speech, language, social, and occupational therapy for children and adults. She is a licensed and certified speech-language pathologist and has worked with preschool to adult clients and their families since 1996 in p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert D. Boyd  
"CUFOS: 1973 - Year of Humanoids", contributor, 1976 "Profitable Stamp Investment Guide", author, 1984 "International Standard Philatelic Grading System Guide", author, editor, compiler, 1984 "A Comparative Unit", compiler, 1985 JAH CUFOS: "Center Investigators Quarterly" (CIQ), editor, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rand Burkey  
Rand Burkey was raised in a farming community outside a sleepy little town in Northeast Ohio. Rand grew up during a time that found America in the throws of tremendous change and social upheaval bringing people to question their allegiances, values, and beliefs. Growing up in a typical Midwe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kelli Klymenko  
Kelli Klymenko is currently the Marketing and Events coordinator and a faculty member at Sedona Arts Center. He made his first major debut as a visionary photographer in 2003 at a private gallery showing known as \"The Nemesis Collective\" in Manhattan, New York. This spawned the completion of four ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
HIS WRITING CAREER His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Weldon Burge  
Although I am best known for my gardening articles, I actually freelance for a variety of nonfiction and fiction publications. My nonfiction has appeared in Organic Gardening, Horticulture, Fine Gardening, Gardening How-To, Birds & Blooms, Flower & Garden, National Gardening, Delaware Today, Country...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >