writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Reference Writers

581 listings (101 - 110)

Carol Marie  
I recently had my second book published by Westbow, entitled "Seventy Weeks of Literal Days". It takes a novel view of Daniel's prophecy by applying weeks as literal calendar days, over the three prophetic time-periods to reveal the gospel of Jesus Christ. This interpretation is validated biblically...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shawn McCarthy  
Shawn McCarthy is the author of the popular Internet business book "The Art of .COMbat: Ancient Wisdom for the Competitive Economy" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0471415197 ) And he's the author of "Engineering Your Way to Success" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brad Zigler  
Financial and investment writing can be deadly dull, but Brad Zigler uses the experience gleaned from stints as the head of marketing, research and education for a derivatives exchange and an investment fund manager to make his prose crisp, clean and, at the right times, even funny. Most important, ...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Lauriann Greene  
Lauriann Greene, CEAS, - Co-Author of Save Your Hands! the Complete Guide to Injury Prevention and Ergonomics for Manual Therapists. Lauriann has been a leading writer, speaker and researcher on injury prevention for manual therapists since 1995. She studied at Brown and Harvard Universities and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Scott Allen Nollen  
Scott Allen Nollen is an Iowa native educated (BA, MA) at the University of Iowa in Film and Broadcasting & United States and European History. He is the author and editor of over 40 books on the history of film, literature and music, including (from McFarland/www.mcfarlandpub.com): THREE BAD MEN: ...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Sybil Shearin  
Memories I sit here alone listening to country music slow. My heart beats to the music and I move with the flow. My mind goes back to your sweet kisses soft and making love in the old barn loft. I can still smell your cologne as it lingers near. Our bodies entwined with sensual love so dea...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Tracey McBride  
STYLE WITH SOUL(tm)...ON ANY INCOME! When Americans look for frugal luxuries they turn to Tracey McBride. By way of her books, newsletters, and repeat appearances on television shows such as "The Carol Duvall Show", "Smart Solutions", "DIY Crafts", and NBC news (Los Angeles affiliate), Tra...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joy Mutter  
I was born in Jersey in the Channel Islands too many decades ago to mention. I went by the almost impossible to pronounce name of Joy Houiellebecq until my marriage in 1984. My profession was graphic designer for twenty years after gaining a Graphic Design Degree in Coventry. I then lived briefly in...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >