writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

1108 listings (91 - 100)

Barbara Rayne  
As an urban child, my getaway from the noise and fast paced city was escaping into the world of books. I lived the lives of characters and subsequently played with alternative scenarios in my own imagination. I created my own plots, added my own role, and changed the world. When I grew up, I reali...
writers / published 

3 works listed

E Rastes  
I've been writing professionally since 2003 and have been very lucky to get my short stories published almost immediately.  My first novel, STANDISH (Gay Regency) was published in November 2006, and was nominated for a Lambda award.I am working on polishing a finished work "TRANSGRESSIONS" whic...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Celine Prevost  
I am currently a primary school teacher, a job which I am thoroughly enjoying. Previously, I have been a French teacher in secondary and primary schools. Born and raised in France, I have moved to England 12 years ago and have settled there. I have lived in Ireland, Spain, Scotland, Belarus an...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joshua Dagon  
I have absolutely no interest in writing about myself. It bores me. Non-fiction is far too difficult. It's torture not to adorn, to idealize. Honesty hurts me. I want to tell you that I've authored ten novels. The truth is I've finished three--each of which are now available in both soft-cover...
writers / published 

8 works listed

C.F. Jackson  
Author, C.F. Jackson will be signing Won't Be Denied at Lamar Arts Center, in participation of Black History Month. Atlanta, GA, January 29, 2005: The newly released, captivating suspense novel, Won't Be Denied has captured the attention of many avid readers, in Atlanta and as far as California....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Allen Harbinson  
I was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, in 1941, but have travelled extensively since. I now divide my time between my house in West Cork, Ireland, and an apartment in Paris, France. I have been writing fiction and nonfiction from approximately 1965: short stories, articles, showbusiness prof...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Shannon Comes At Night  
My name is Shannon Comes At Night, which is my real name. I am Blackfeet and I reside on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana. Go to Amazon.com and read 12, FREE chapters of my novel, Unsuccessful, available for Kindle. FINISHED PRODUCTS: John Night Goes to Heaven: John Night revisits his life ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patrick Brigham  
Patrick Brigham was the Editor in Chief of the first English Language news magazine in Bulgaria between 1995 and 2000. As a journalist, he witnessed the changes in this once hard core Communist Country and personally knew most of the political players, including the old Dictator Todor Zhivkov and hi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Randy  Mitchell  
About Me God gives each of us a pathway to follow, a divine choice of which way to turn, given moments which create us into something we never imagined. A few years ago, I drove past my childhood home: a simplistic place where childhood memories still resided dee...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >