writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

1108 listings (81 - 90)

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Robert Delgado  
Robert Delgado was a jolly friend, a promising football player and a staunch punk-rock fun. Nobody expected him to become a monk! However, at the age of 19, a sudden inspiration changed his life altogether - and two years later it took him into a Uruguayan forest to lead the life of a hermit. For th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jennifer Fields  
To Whom It May Concern; I am a female horror writer looking to have Death Comes Knocking published. I have the first 3 chapters of the Revised Version of the book. Here is a description of Eyes of the Dead:Eyes Of The Dead Mary Barker, a romance novelist is out too seek the truth about the train...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rita Schiano  
Author - Stress Management/Resilience Trainer and Coach - Keynote Speaker - Adjunct Stress Management and Philosophy Professor Rita is an adjunct professor at Bay Path College, teaching both Philosophy and Stress Management courses. She is an Associate Member of the International Positive Psycho...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Lucia Verona  
I am a Romanian writer and playwright. My plays are exclusively comedies so far - but maybe in my old years I shall turn serious. Well, almost. As regards prose-writing, I write fiction and, as I am also a journalist, some kind of non-fiction too. But present day life is so absurd sometimes that...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Genevieve Montcombroux  
I grew up and studied in Paris, France. Following my study of languages at Oxford University, England, I worked as an editor of scientific publications in the language department, for Pergamon Press. While I like my job, I also wanted to remain with ballet and trained to be a teacher of ballet. All...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Renee Angers  
Writing under my maiden name Renee Angers - I'm a Canadian (very proud one) writer of mainstream fiction, although my style leans in a slightly grittier direction than most conventional mainstream; My work has been categorized as urban fiction, noir without the detectives, and in some cases ev...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Miranda Mayer  
Miranda Mayer tries not to take herself too seriously. She's second generation American, from parents of completely different cultures; "One sounds like Charo, the other sounds like Dracula". She was born in Colorado, raised in Europe, speaks four languages and snails and squid top of her favourite ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz  
Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz was the winner of the annual award for fiction at the 2003 Acadiana Writers Conference and nominated Author of the Month (May 2006) by South Lit, a journal of contemporary Southern literature. In addition, her short stories have appeared in numerous journals, including Predi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >