writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

1108 listings (41 - 50)

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, and other social m...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Kristin Groulx  
"I am a part of all that I have met" - from Ulysses, Alfred Lord Tennyson. To write about adventures I have seen and share them with others has become my passion. Though I am 35 years of age (old to some, young to many, but just right for me) I have walked many paths. With each step I've taken on...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Abhijit Dasgupta  
Hi there, I am the Executive Editor of India Today, Asia's biggest English language weekly with a print run of 800,000 weekly. Stumbled upon this while searching for "How to Publicise Your Debut Novel." Unfortunately, I am yet unpublished but I hope to be published one day. Yes, one day...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Dougie Brimson  
In recent years, former serviceman Dougie Brimson has emerged as one of the most prolific and controversial authors in Britain. After 18 years service with the Royal Air Force, his writing career began in 1996 with the co-authorship of the best-selling non-fiction work Everywhere We Go. A book w...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Carmen Smith  
I'm a youthful female living miserably in Winston-Salem, NC. I consider my appearance to be good looking though I could use a little help in certain departments. I am nearly 5'6" tall with a rather athletic build. I have dark brown hair, sexy hazel eyes and a light complexion for one of my racial ba...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cash Pawley  
AUTHOR BIO: Cash Pawley was born in Tampa, Florida in 1970. After graduating High School at 17, he felt a strong calling to enter the Marine Corps. After being discharged from the Marines, he worked mostly in Restaurant Management for the next 12 years. He married in 1993 and had one son. He D...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tabitha Pike  
Tabitha R Pike resides in a quaint little valley between two towering mountains with her husband and three children. She spent five years living beside the Hills of Copper off Hwy 64 in the county she was originally born. Living in Southern County of the great state of Georgia and Tennessee she le...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Susan Gibbs  
I am the author of three adult historical fiction novels, 'The Bend in the River,' 'The Widow of Port Seaton,' and 'The Coachman.' I am an Army Brat born in Anchorage, Alaska and I currently live in Michigan with my husband. I left my career at a large computer services company to start my compan...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lisa Beth Darling  
As of this writing, I am 48 years-old and have been married to my wonderful husband, Roy for the last 28 years! We live in my hometown of New London, CT where we have raised two daughters to adulthood. I love living in New England and can hardly imagine myself being happy anywhere else. I'm ofte...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >