writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

1111 listings (201 - 210)

John Tompkins  
I started writing books about 6 years ago, although I did write some short stories as long ago as the 1970s. I was the editor of the laboratory Newsletter \"Bugs\" for Public Health Laboratory Service - Leicester, it had a circulation of approximately 80 copies and I have been published i...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Mike Lord  
Mike Lord was born in London within the sound of Bow Bells, just as the WW2 was about to explode. Mike has spent the vast majority of his working life in developing countries in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia, and now lives and works in Vietnam. Mike likes to read the history of the various countries...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lisette Brodey  
Lisette Brodey was born and raised in the suburbs of Philadelphia. After high school, she moved to New York City where she attended Pace University and studied drama. After 10 years in New York, several of them working in the radio industry, she moved to Los Angeles for four years, where she h...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Travis Miller  
Travis is a graduate of Wichita State University and has Masters degrees in criminal justice,Physical fitness,Psychology in 4 areas:Sports Psychology Health Psychology Forensic Psychology,Criminal Psychology.He is certified in many specialized computer systems. He is the owner and founder of Digital...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jack Wallen  
Jack Wallen was teethed on horror and has lived most of his life in the hunt for the perfect fright. Although he has yet to find it, he has not given up...but now hopes to be the one to pen that work. Jack has been many things during his adult life. Among those many things, Jack has been an ac...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Ron McMillan  
Author of three books, with more on the way. The latest, Bangkok Cowboy, is a crime thriller set in Thailand that introduces two new central characters - Mason & Dixie, private eyes working the murky underworld of one of the most fascinating capitals in the world. The sequel to Bangkok Cowboy is...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Catherine Poirier  
I finally moved from Salem CT to Clearwater Fl. I have been writing since I was 9. I am now 44 turning 10. I have decided I don't like adult hood and I don't want to get any older. Who said we had to grow up anyways? I currently have 4 books out. Two are in a series of Don't U Laugh! Kat and Ter...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Meriel Brooke  
In June 2014, my first novel, 'An Impossible Marriage', was published to good reviews. It was first published under the title of 'Blood Marriage'. I started writing this book nine years ago and originally it was just a record of my father's career (he fought in both world wars). Then I realised it ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ntina Kitsou  
She has won short stories, essay and fairy tale contests. In 2004 she has published a novel ("Veronica and the Coronel", Patakis Editions) in magical realism style, for which author Dimitris Stefanakis stated that it is one of the best well written "first" books of the last years. ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >