writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

1106 listings (161 - 170)

Virgil Allen Wulff  
AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY: Virgil Allen Wulff was born and lived his early years in Kankakee, Illinois, just south of Chicago. He joined the United States Navy in 1951, and later graduated from the University of Missouri (1960). While in college, he ran a business known as Breezy Hill Nightclub. After ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Hugh Ashton  
I started my serious working life (after leaving Cambridge) as a technical writer, working for small UK tech companies. I moved to Japan in 1988 to write manuals in a Japanese documentation company, working on audio and musical products. After six years of this, and a couple of false starts, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Julie Grace  
Julie Grace was born and raised in Northern California. While a single parent with four daughters,she pursued a career in Retail Management and Marketing. She is a now retired and a grandmother of six. She has received several awards for her poetry from 1989 to present. Her poem, "Light of Truth"...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Deondriea Cantrice  
Deondriea Cantrice is a student of the human condition, wielding the written craft to captivate the mind much like an artist wields a brush. The pages are a blank canvas on which to draw from a talent heralded by many and matched only by an imagination that rises to the task. For Deondriea, writing ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bel Ravenne  
Storme by Bel Ravenne This is the story of two girls; ordinary, but with their own individual traits. Every girl has to express her individuality some way, and these two are no exception. Maria is not afraid of growing up; she’s only concerned with how she’ll make her mother proud of her ac...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Christina Evans  
Christina Evans was born in Seattle, Washington on January 2nd, 1976. The adopted daughter of a hardware store manager and a homemaker, her father's job required the family to move several times within Washington and Idaho throughout her childhood. She learned to read when she was three and spent mo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Walter Martin  
I\\\'m Walter Martin and I currently live with my parents in Greenwich, OH whenever I\\\'m not in college. When I do go to college, I live on campus at Cleveland State University and currently majoring in film and digital media. My primary goals in life is to become a film director, actor, producer,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nadia Cherubin  
My name is Nadia Cherubin and I'm a freelance writer/author/columnist and have been writing for 12 years. I have 9 years experience in article writing and 12 years experience in writing and have my own column on the internet, so all you have to do is Google:Nadia Cherubin and you shall find ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >