writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

1106 listings (151 - 160)

Bruce Humphrey  
I arrived in this world in Rockford, Illinois. At the age of two we moved to Lake County, Illinois and have lived here ,in various locations, for forty years. I love to watch people and how they react to certain situations. I then incorporate those reactions into my writing. I believe this gives my ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Amanda Baker  
Hi to all who reads this, I have been writing for a long time. I have gotten rejected plenty of times but I kept trying. Finally, I accomplished my dream of publication December 2002, with a romance novel named "Cameo Dreams. This novel was published by RJs-ebooks. That was not the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kennedy Obohwemu  
Dr. Kennedy O. Obohwemu is a medical graduate of Delta State University, Abraka. He hails from Oteri in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria. He attended Government College, Victoria Island (GOCOVI), Lagos where he served as Senior Prefect. He effectively utilised this...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Cother  
Mississippi born in 1947, John E. Cother is the oldest of three siblings. His parents were loving and hard working. His childhood was a very happy one. An early memory was his love for the Mississippi State University Bulldogs, a love and affection that continues to this day. At age six, he...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Virginia Tolles  
Virginia grew up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and graduated in political science from Mississippi State University. After having a family, she and her husband made their home in the Washington, DC, area, where, she enjoyed a career as an editor for government agencies and contractors. While in the...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jodi Clark  
I discovered my passion for writing at the young age of twelve, when assigned to write an essay for my English class in school. The words flowed effortlessly, enabling me to complete the assignment in only thirty minutes. My English teacher praised my literary piece and urged me to continue develo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anthony Bethel  
I spent my youth writing short stories about anything and everything, and reading my favorite Tarzan series in seclusion. I’m a very private person, and highly skeptical of anything that appears too good to be true. I wouldn’t trust the Pope in the Vatican in a pool of Holy Water! I'm a spirtua...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Robert Wolfe  
Most upsetting to me is that I'm gettin' old. Married twice...didn't do well at it. I've failed at perhaps two hundred relationships, their faults, of course. I've worked as a high school teacher and hated it, as factory labor, hated that even more, as a body/frame/paint technician and auto m...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sean Glaze  
Sean Glaze is an author, speaker, and entertaining team builder. If you are looking for a traditional lecture with no lasting impact, or an empty set of vague clichés without the tools to take action, you are in the wrong place… But if you want your people engaged and laughing while they lea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >