writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

1111 listings (131 - 140)

Cindy Bauer  
Born and raised in Iowa, Cindy Bauer grew up the youngest of three children. An avid reader since early childhood, she often dreamed of becoming a writer. Cindy graduated from Assumption High School in 1975, married her husband Robert in 1976 and left her dream behind. When her mother became termina...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Charles Shirriff  
Charles (Bill) Shirriff was raised in Saskatchewan, Canada, during the depression years of the 30's. His interest in human nature and young people led him to a career in teaching and counselling where he encountered teenagers learning to live with problem situations. A chance encounter led to a f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Scott Taylor  
"The Opportunity In Every Problem" is my second book, first published. I started a B2B networking program called "Samaritan Business Builders" where I train small business members how to market, sell and offer excellence in customer care. Everyone thought my first book would be on business but The O...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Cheryl Kaye Tardif  
Fans have touted Cheryl Kaye Tardif as the "Canadian J. D. Robb". Tardif is the author of the 'psi-fi' suspense thriller, Divine Intervention and the emotional mystery, Whale Song, a novel that has become a hit with adult and young adult readers. Whale Song has garnered interest by a leading Cana...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Carol Rzadkiewicz  
A native of Georgia, Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz grew up in Fairburn, a small town south of Atlanta, where she began writing stories when she was ten. She would then sell her stories to her father for a quarter, and since she was quite a prolific writer, she managed to earn enough to treat her brother ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kaylin McFarren  
Linda Yoshida, aka Kaylin McFarren, is a rare bird indeed. Not a migratory sort, she prefers to hug the West Coast and keep family within visiting range. Although she has virtually been around the world, she was born in California, relocated with her family to Washington, and nested with her h...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Allen  
I am John Hamilton Allen and was born in Aberdeen, Scotland in 1951. Iíve lived in the Aberdeen area for most of my life although Iíve had short spells away in Birmingham and Edinburgh. Iíve been married to Liz for 30 years come September and love her more every day. We have two children (if ch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >