writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

1106 listings (121 - 130)

Nuala Reilly  
Born and raised in Ontario, Canada, Nuala Reilly grew up the second oldest in an Irish family with six other siblings. Nuala spent her early years entertaining anyone who would listen with made up fantastical tales. Ever since her earliest days, she loved story telling. By the time she ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joy Mutter  
I was born in Jersey in the Channel Islands too many decades ago to mention. I went by the almost impossible to pronounce name of Joy Houiellebecq until my marriage in 1984. My profession was graphic designer for twenty years after gaining a Graphic Design Degree in Coventry. I then lived briefly in...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Sam North  
Sam North is an author of thirteen published novels. His latest being 'Magenta' on KDP (Kindle) in 2014 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LY6JOJ2?*Version*=1&*entries*=0 His previous young adult title as Sam North is 'Mean Tide' ISBN:978-1-4092-0354-4 'An engaging, unusual and completel...
writers / published 

6 works listed

J Marcus Ross  
After years of hard work J. Marcus Ross gave up a successful career as a Human Resources Manager for the GAP to pursue a freelance writing career. With the support of his wife, family, and friends Marcus set out to finish his first in a series of novels, and expand his freelance writing career. Thou...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tim Rees  
Having grown up in Cardiff, I joined the 1st Battalion Welsh Guards at the age of 19 where I saw active service in Northern Ireland and the Falklands war of 1982. I was also the battalion photographer and my duties included taking the Queen's portrait for the front cover of the 1981 Cardiff Ta...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brian Beecher  
My name is Brian Beecher, and live just outside of Chicago. I have worked in various occupations thorughout life, but have always had an interest in writing. It has been less than three years since I put pen to paper for my first book, following a layoff from a corporate job. I have self-publishe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alma Hromic  
I was born with ink in my veins, in a town on the banks of an ancient river, in a country which no longer exists. I lived in three different homes before I was ten years old, and then left the country of my birth, never to live there again. In the years that followed I attended six or seven diff...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Alan Miles  
Alan Miles has been writing stories for pleasure and the amusement of others since he was eleven. At the age of fifteen, the impending Third World War generated by an ongoing political row between Iceland and the Netherlands was a piece considered unsuitable as an English examination topic by teache...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ming Wei  
Award winning author Ming-Wei became a published author with Austin MaCauley Publishers in Canary Wharf, London for the first time in November 2014, winning his first ever book award in May 2015 for his 1st ever published book “The Whale Kingdom Quest” upon the website www.thebookawards.com (se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >