writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

General Writers

1108 listings (11 - 20)

Alejandro Aguilar  
ALEJANDRO AGUILAR Philadelphia, PA 19132 (610) 742-7810 Email: alejo582003@yahoo.com Education 1980 B.A. in History and International Relations, University of Havana 1973 – 76 Training in theater with the City Theater Company; visual arts studies at the Escuela Provincial de Arte in Cam...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jaachynma N.E.  Agu  
Agu, Jaachynma N.E. (Mrs) is a personality who has enjoyed phenomenal success. She is a woman of optimism who has an innate confidence driven by a genuine passion for her ingenious novelty. When you think of a unique woman with rare modesty and real honesty, Jaachynma comes to mind. She has unlimite...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Megan Dipo  
Twenty-four years ago, I plopped into the world, screaming and quite upset at the sudden change of venue, finding myself now in a small hospital on Salt Lake City, Utah's developing west side. After some time and I'm sure a bit of bribery, I was brought home to a shiny new two-story house and convi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sandra Bell Kirchman  
I write just about anything - from radio ad copy to in-depth articles for police magazines. I have written extensively for the internet, including articles for clients' websites that plunge me into the multi-million-lane highway of the world-wide web. View my online writing portfolio at http://www....
writers / published 

7 works listed

Prof. James Villanueva  
Prof. (Dr.) James Villanueva has a Ph.D in English (USA), Ph.D in Humanities – Creative Writing (Hawaii) and Psycholinguistics (USA) and conducts a number of workshops locally as well as overseas in the teaching of English as a first, second and foreign language. He is also the Visiting Professor a...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Richard Smiraldi  
After having graduated from a small college in Westchester with a degree in English literature, I moved into Manhattan in order to find a life of which to write about. I was young and eager. I wandered around the town with only F. Scott Fitzgerald to guide me. Most of the places he mentions in his n...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Karen Wiesner  
Karen S. Wiesner’s Biography E-mail: kwiesner@cuttingedge.net http://www.karenwiesner.com Karen Wiesner, named a “leading romance writer” by The Writer Magazine, is the award-winning author of the Gypsy Road Series, the Angelfire Trilogy, Dare to Love Series as well as the ne...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Ronald Yates  
Ronald E. Yates Ronald E. Yates is Dean Emeritus of the College of Media at the University of Illinois. Yates, who is also a professor of journalism, was appointed Dean in August 2003 after heading the College of Media’s Department of Journalism. He joined the University of Illinois a...
writers / published 

9 works listed

John Milor  
I was born in Madera, C.A., and currently live in Fresno C.A. While I have distinguished himself with a BS degree, and am currently employed by the Air Force National Guard as a computer security manager, I explore my interest in metaphysical phenomenon through many hours of personal study in paran...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >