writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Adventure Writers

1604 listings (91 - 100)

María Cristina Azcona-Poetisa Argentina  
Maria Cristina Azcona Escritora argentina Poetisa argentina Novelista y ensayista Experta de la UNESCO para Educación por la Paz y Literatura por la Paz. Directora para Argentina DEL IFLAC: Foro Internacional de Literatura Y Cultura por la Paz Directora y fundadora del club de poe...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Robert Swanepoel  
R. Eric Swanepoel (author of "Saving the World and Being Happy") More biographical details here: http://www.hometown.aol.co.uk/computerager/biography.htm Born in Edinburgh, Scotland, I grew up in Harare, Zimbabwe, and Pretoria, South Africa. I returned to the UK in 1987 after obtaining my ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stuart Haywood  
I was born in the coal mining midlands of England in 1953. Even from an early age I had a passion for writing and story telling. Although my English and Grammar was fairly average; I always received top marks for essay and short story writing. I published my first book in 2007 with Lulu. 'Zoo'...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Maureen McMahon  
Maureen was born in Niles, Michigan. She studied English and creative writing, first at Niles High School and later at Western Michigan University. She earned an English Major/Creative Writing Emphasis from WMU and obtained teaching certification. Fascinated with her mother’s country of birth, Ma...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Sharon Bidwell  
Sharon was born in London on New Year’s Eve. She has always followed many creative pursuits. Eventually, her love of books and a wild imagination compelled her to focus on writing. The first short story she submitted — Silver Apples of the Moon — was accepted by Roadworks Magazine. The editor ...
writers / published 

45 works listed

Michael Walling  
Mike’s expertise encompasses leadership, international terror, trans-national crime, human trafficking, piracy and counter piracy operations as well as geo-political and military history. He is an internationally recognized historian, author, and speaker. His book, Bloodstained Sea: The U.S. Coas...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Tieso  
John V. Tieso is an internationally recognized author, speaker, and consultant in strategic business management. Born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts, he currently lives and works in Arlington, Virginia. Mr. Tieso is a product of both the Catholic and public educational community in Boston, g...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jack Prather  
The Author was born in Sylacauga, Alabama in 1924, His family moved to Rockford in Coosa County twenty miles south of Sylacauga when he was eight. This move came as the result of the Great Depression that relocated many families to the country trying to make a living farming. He was an energe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Erik Harlow  
Erik P Harlow was born in 1975, and raised on Star Trek, Star Wars and the Princess Bride. He is now a project manager at a mobile advertising company in Los Angeles, and spends his free time writing. He enjoys the challenges of creativity and loves attention to detail. Fantasy and science f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >