writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Adventure Writers

1604 listings (71 - 80)

Pat Winter  
2011 \\\"JAGUAR KING\\\" (novel) now on Kindle and hard-copy available at Amazon.com, about the Maya Indian influence on Mississippi Valley Indians at Cahokia, Illinois. 2011 \\\"MEN OF COLOR\\\" (novel) in-progress collaboration with Leni Ashmore Sorensen \\\"1865\\\" TV Series and Novel. Seve...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jonathan Klemens, FSA Scot  
*** My Gregor Family Trilogy (a collection of three historical fiction short stories about the Scottish family) is now available for Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and other ebook readers *** VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE: http://jklemens-ravencrest.com/ WRITER - AUTHOR - HISTO...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Alex Domokos  
News! News! News! My co-authored suspense book entitled Body Traffic was short-listed for the Margaret Laurence Book Award! Body Traffic is the print version of our e-book entitled Masquerade. Please read my Bio, below. Alex Warmest Greetings: I was born in Szabadka, Yugoslav in 19...
writers / published 

8 works listed

S Joan Popek  
S. Joan Popek is an age challenged grandmother tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone while she gazes longingly at Ganymede. She is an instructor for Customized Training at Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell. A science fiction addict since childhood, she is a graduate of Writer's Digest Short Stor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Terry Collins  
I've been a working writer since 1989, with stints as a newspaper reporter and columnist and theatre director. FICTION/NON-FICTION SIMON AND SCHUSTER Nearly twenty juvenile novels, chapter books and picture books based on the Nickelodeon stable of characters. These include: SpongeBob ...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Gil Gaudia  
NOVEL'S MAIN CHARACTER CRITICIZES RELIGIOUS ZEAL The World Trade Center catastrophe, terrorism, and environmental calamities such as earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions have evoked fears about the end of the world and have sparked a religious frenzy. This is verified by a recent Gallup p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ellen Evert Hopman  
Hopman is the author of a number of books and has been a teacher of Herbalism since 1983 and of Druidism since 1990. She is a professional member of the American Herbalists Guild and has presented on Druidism, herbal lore, tree lore, Paganism and magic at conferences, festivals, and events in Northe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

William Zellmann  
I was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, where I achieved nothing notable. I joined the Navy to avoid the draft, and found that I quite enjoyed Navy life. I became a Personnelman, and for the next twenty years was largely successful in tricking the Navy into thinking that I wasn\'t r...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Rebecca Lerwill  
I am a native German and a writer; someone who paints pictures with words. Being an author is a beautiful craft. To tell a story with passion and excitement and to have the audience captured for the duration of a book is a very rewarding thing to do. I'm a lover of great stories and even greater...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >