writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Adventure Writers

1604 listings (41 - 50)

John Roberson  
"He is grateful that he only has twelve readers, as he fears a thirteenth might betray him."--John Barth JOHN LINTON ROBERSON Cartoonist, Writer, and Editor Site: http://home.earthlink.net/~bottomlessstudio John Linton Roberson was raised in Charleston, SC, much to his regret. In 1987 he ent...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Graham Diamond  
Graham Diamond began writing as a fantasy and science fiction author. He was born in Manchester, England. His family moved to the United States when he was a young child. He was raised in New York City, on the Upper West Side, and graduated from the High School of Music and Art. He attended CC...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Davis Riddle  
I am a Consulting Forester whose first love was writing. I wrote my first "book," a semi-literate picture book on WWII when I was in 2nd grade. As a hobby, I was constantly making up new stories, characters, worlds, and events through grade school. In high school, I created a world by first drawi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anjali Paul  
I am Indian. I was born in Punjab, India. I went to the U.K. at the age of nine, after having lived in several other countries. I grew up in the U.K. I have a B.A. (Honours) Degree in English Literature, and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Film-Making. I have two yoga teacher training certificates, wh...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Melissa Alvarez  
·Freelance editor, writer, and columnist – for website content, ghost writing, individual projects or recurring monthly columns. ·Online Workshops – I conduct online workshops on a variety of topics. ·Listed as a Publishing Expert - on Maureen Mahon’s website in conjunction with Francine Silverma...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Eric Bakutis  
Education: I have a Bachelor's Degree in English and a Technical Writing certification from the University of North Texas. I currently work as a technical writing consultant in Dallas, working on such high-profile projects at the American Airlines Flight Attendant Safety and Food Service Manual. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lynda Butler  
ADVENTURE STORIES FOR CHILDREN Profile – About the Author and Artist: LYB – (Lynda Young Butler) Born in Portsmouth in the United Kingdom, emigrating to Sydney Australia with her parents as a young child. It's the memories of her early childhood in England that created the atmosphere of her first...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kevin O'Morrison  
Playwright/Novelist/Lyricist. HONORS: The Pinter Review GOLD MEDAL for Drama (for "The Nightgatherers") NEA Playwriting Fellowship CAPS Playwriting Fellowship Twice Chosen for The O'Neill Playwrights Conference ("The Morgan Yard" & "Ladyhouse Blues") "The Morgan Yard" chosen to open The Dub...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jackie Miller  
I was born in Reno, Nevada on October 5th, 1959. My brother, Mark Edward Miller joined us on June 11th, 1961. Our parents were a Blackfoot Indian Mother and an African American Father. At an early age, while living in Oakland, California, our parents separated. My Mother decided that moving...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >