writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Adventure Writers

1604 listings (31 - 40)

Peggy Bechko  
SHORT BIOGRAPHY -- Peggy A. Bechko (P.A. Bechko) A frequently published novelist, with fifteen works (westerns, romances, fantasy) to my credit, my publishers have been Doubleday, Harlequin, Pinnacle and Thorndike Press ( a division of The Gale Group), and now, in the Electronic field, The Fict...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Emmett Loverde  
Mr. Loverde is a native of Chicago, was raised in Berkeley, and received a degree in Theater, Film, and Television from UCLA. He has written extensively for stage, screen, television, and radio. Mr. Loverde's screenplays include the children's fantasy "Chinchilla" for JAF Entertainment; the histo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gyakutenno Megami  
Presenting poetry, fiction, non-fiction, short stories, children's literature, lyrics and love letters. Tammy Severs and Adrian Desaire have many delightful poetry's and stories for your enjoyment. Many are published through out the world. Many have won major contest and ended up in final round...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Terray Kashuba  
I am a professional educator, psychological researcher, and online college instructor. I like intellectually challenging activities that focus on forensic psychology, behavioral science and communication theories. My Master's thesis in psychology was: The origin and evolution of the primal and quant...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Benjamin Spaethe  
Children explore a level of creativity by writing in diaries that summarizing their daily lives. At the age of ten, my journal depicted a fantasy describing all the adventures I wished to embark on. Instead of expressing my most passionate dreams, I ushered them into reality using a cheap pen, a sp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Boyd London  
MOVED BY THE HORRIBLE SEPTEMBER 11 TRAGEDY, JACK LONDON’S COUSIN WRITES The very talented and well-known author, Jack London, was Boyd’s distant cousin. Boyd Thomas London was born on November 6, 1974, in Beaver, Utah. Boyd’s dad, Roy London, has a B.S. degree in Forestry from the University of C...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Blair  
Available now for hire to speak about the creative writing process (stories, novels, screenplays) and how to become published -- especially suitable for high school students. Contact me also for editing services at reasonable rates. A former president of the Canadian Authors Association, and Dir...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Georges Kirsteller Ryoki Inoue  
The literary production of the untiring Ryoki Inoue took him not only to the Guinness Book as the most proliphic author all over the world, but also to be compared to Georges Simenon by some intenational critics. Some other compare his style and his production velocity to Sidney Sheldon. Other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Henry Cooper  
I was born in Fargo, ND. When I was just four, my family moved to Minneapolis. I grew up in a pretty typical Midwest family with great parents who cared, excellent teachers and good schools. Math interested me a great deal, but English bored me and I didn’t like to read. College days at the U...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >