writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Adventure Writers

1604 listings (201 - 210)

Michelle Levigne  
BA in theater/English from Northwestern College. MA in communications (film/writing) from Regent University. Graduate of the Institute for Children's Literature. I've done freelance work for Connection Magazine in Cleveland, Ohio, and have over 40 stories/poems published in fan magazines such as ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Marilynn Byerly  
Adventure in the Past, Present, and Future. Marilynn Byerly writes romantic adventure novels. Some are set in the present day with intense suspense or paranormal elements like reincarnation, others are set in the future where gender roles can be switched or aliens lark around the galaxy disguise...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Richard Haesche  
I have written and published six young adult novels in the past by other publishers ( Xlibris, 3rd Millennium ) and then I decided to become my own publisher. I re-wrote those six novels with different covers, names, etc and then went on to write six more. Three of the newest are a Young Detective ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alma Hromic  
I was born with ink in my veins, in a town on the banks of an ancient river, in a country which no longer exists. I lived in three different homes before I was ten years old, and then left the country of my birth, never to live there again. In the years that followed I attended six or seven diff...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Alan Miles  
Alan Miles has been writing stories for pleasure and the amusement of others since he was eleven. At the age of fifteen, the impending Third World War generated by an ongoing political row between Iceland and the Netherlands was a piece considered unsuitable as an English examination topic by teache...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rita Toews  
Rita lives in a small town near Winnipeg, Manitoba with her husband, Dan, and Mickey, the obligatory "writer's cat". When I was growing up my father worked as a driller on oil wells--that meant our family was constantly on the move from town to town. When you're lonely, books are very good comp...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Jeremy Pack  
I am, to indulge in a cliché, a product of my environment. Raised by parents who might have been branded “hippies” had the era not died before they came of age, my formative years were a rock-star tour of too many cities to recount herein. As an adult, I have settled near Seattle and it would take...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ming Wei  
Award winning author Ming-Wei became a published author with Austin MaCauley Publishers in Canary Wharf, London for the first time in November 2014, winning his first ever book award in May 2015 for his 1st ever published book “The Whale Kingdom Quest” upon the website www.thebookawards.com (se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Charlie Hubacek  
Charlie Hubacek has always had an insatiable urge to write since he was eight years old. Although nearly always a student of history, when he attended The School of the Ozarks, Point Lookout, MO, (a small private liberal arts college in southwest Missouri) he majored in mass media/English, where he...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >