writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Adventure Writers

1604 listings (21 - 30)

Prof. James Villanueva  
Prof. (Dr.) James Villanueva has a Ph.D in English (USA), Ph.D in Humanities – Creative Writing (Hawaii) and Psycholinguistics (USA) and conducts a number of workshops locally as well as overseas in the teaching of English as a first, second and foreign language. He is also the Visiting Professor a...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Tony  Franks-Buckley  
Wallasey Historian and Author that completed BA Honours Degree in Modern History at Liverpool John Moores University under the guidance of fellow author Prof Frank McDonough, Dr Mike Benbough-Jackson and a host of others. Main interests in history are from the Industrial Revolution era in Britain...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Karen Wiesner  
Karen S. Wiesner’s Biography E-mail: kwiesner@cuttingedge.net http://www.karenwiesner.com Karen Wiesner, named a “leading romance writer” by The Writer Magazine, is the award-winning author of the Gypsy Road Series, the Angelfire Trilogy, Dare to Love Series as well as the ne...
writers / published 

18 works listed

J. Richard Jacobs  
See supplemental URL mentioned on the main URL for personal data... I write in all genre, but tend to prefer hard science fiction and speculative fiction. Most of my work mixes genre and is strongly character driven with science (real science) playing a big role. I don't believe a story is a st...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Ben Midland  
GENERAL INFORMATION Ben Midland (pseudonym), born as Jacobus.Franciskus M. "Bas" van Weelde, The Hague, The Netherlands (8 september 1954) is a writer of fact-fiction novels. PRIVATE LIFE Ben Midland was born to Jeanne Bleijs, a telephone operator, and Louis van Weelde, an asbestos worker...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ronald Yates  
Ronald E. Yates Ronald E. Yates is Dean Emeritus of the College of Media at the University of Illinois. Yates, who is also a professor of journalism, was appointed Dean in August 2003 after heading the College of Media’s Department of Journalism. He joined the University of Illinois a...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Graham Sclater  
Graham studied at the Phoenix Arts Centre in Exeter, where he concentrated on creative writing for the screen and television. His key interests are teleplays, and screenplays as well as developing and writing original drama series’ for television. Those recently completed include the televis...
writers / published 

6 works listed

John Havens  
John C. Havens (212) 229-8210 jchavens@aol.com COPYWRITER/SCRIPTWRITER CURRICULUM VITAE OBJECTIVE To obtain either freelance or fulltime work as a copy/script writer in an environment where my skills will be used to their full potential. EXPERIENCE Published, “Of Mice ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Wendy Willett  
WRITING/PUBLICATION EXPERIENCE: 2003-2007 I wrote, edited, illustrated, and self-published my first novel Amber Shadows and the Missing Wands, and have numerous works posted on AuthorsDen.com. Since joining AuthorsDen.com the first ten chapter preview of Amber Shadows and the Missing Wands had been...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >