writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Adventure Writers

1606 listings (181 - 190)

Gary L Spraggins  
Gary L. Spraggins, author of Perceptual Distortion, spent his youth discovering the world. With a father in the US Air Force, he was on the move frequently. From the mountains in South Carolina to the jungles of the Philippines, Gary explored other environments and cultures, too, like Japan and Engl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Don H. Meredith  
Don Meredith is a writer, biologist and communications consultant living west of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Born in Los Angeles, California, Don emigrated to Canada in 1970 to pursue graduate studies in Zoology at the University of Alberta. He received a Ph.D. in 1975, and became a Canadian citizen ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Robert Birnschein  
Robert E. Birnschein earned a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Education from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. After teaching high school for several years, he moved into various manufacturing industry positions. At one time he landed what still seems a dream job with a NASA subcontractor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

David Howard  
David Howard is a journalist, translator, educator and pacifist political activist. His articles have frequently appeared in national magazines and newspapers, including Hemispheres, Hope, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Ventura County Star. He was Senior Writer for Topia, a national...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Roxann Latimer  
Roxann Latimer is a writer, poet, journalist, artist, and entrepreneur. Publisher and Editor in Chief of the award winning multicultural magazine, Women In Motion, Roxann has been writing articles and essays for community newspapers for over ten years. Roxann is a native Californian, born and raised...
writers / published 

2 works listed

James Duffy  
James Duffy has a thirty-three year background in writing and television production. He is the author of Sand of the Arena (2005) and The Fight For Rome (2007), both part of the Gladiators of the Empire thriller-adventure series set in ancient Rome and published by McBooks Press. Jim is also a c...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Allyson Diana  
Allyson wrote her first short story in the 8th Grade, An American Dream, depicting the story of her great grandfather who emigrated from England to America as a cabin boy on a ship. Later that same year she wrote her first play. Since that moment on, she yearned to put her own original plays on the ...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Diane Story  
As a young girl, I grew up in a small rustic mountain community in the beautiful California Sierra’s. At age sixteen I was painfully shy and barely managed to venture out of the house. My three sisters had already married, leaving me home alone with my parents and pets to keep me company. Imag...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Sammon  
John Sammon is a writer whose experience includes newspaper reporting, magazine writing, personality profiles, interviews, celebrity interviews (Clint Eastwood), historical pieces, investigative and crime. He was selected “Most Valuable Reporter” for California’s oldest continually opera...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >