writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Adventure Writers

1606 listings (141 - 150)

Joseph Massucci  
Internationally published novelist and nonfiction author and editor Joe Massucci was born and raised in steel-town Pittsburgh, Pa. He published his first newspaper (The Berry Street News) at age 10, and has been a writer and editor ever since. After graduating from Duquesne University (undergradu...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Josh Kilvington  
I was born, and I started learning – and have been trying to understand the world ever since. As a youth, gained much of my primary knowledge between hard work at my grandfathers’ properties, at my stepfather’s Animal Hospital, and in the Boy Scouts, where I achieved the rank of Life Scout...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Genevieve Montcombroux  
I grew up and studied in Paris, France. Following my study of languages at Oxford University, England, I worked as an editor of scientific publications in the language department, for Pergamon Press. While I like my job, I also wanted to remain with ballet and trained to be a teacher of ballet. All...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Ginger Fernandez  
By profession I am a Published Author, Photographer, Graphic Designer and Publisher. Though I am proficient in journalism, creative writing, editing, and jewelry design I chose to spend most of my time writing. Born and partially raised in Temple, TX my family moved to Detroit so long ago I ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Miranda Mayer  
Miranda Mayer tries not to take herself too seriously. She's second generation American, from parents of completely different cultures; "One sounds like Charo, the other sounds like Dracula". She was born in Colorado, raised in Europe, speaks four languages and snails and squid top of her favourite ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz  
Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz was the winner of the annual award for fiction at the 2003 Acadiana Writers Conference and nominated Author of the Month (May 2006) by South Lit, a journal of contemporary Southern literature. In addition, her short stories have appeared in numerous journals, including Predi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

David Blalock  
Born in San Antonio, Texas in 1953, David spent the early part of his life traveling until settling in the Panama Canal Zone in 1970. He graduated from Balboa High School in 1971, publishing his first work, a poem entitled The Machine, in the Isthmian Inklings magazine that same year. For the nex...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Barbara Rayne  
As an urban child, my getaway from the noise and fast paced city was escaping into the world of books. I lived the lives of characters and subsequently played with alternative scenarios in my own imagination. I created my own plots, added my own role, and changed the world. When I grew up, I reali...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dave Barlow  
My name is Dave Barlow. I am 38 years old and have lived in St. Louis and its counties all my life. I am an owner of Emerald Falcon Press, and have said above I have written several books from a Sci-fi novel to an educational aid for the school districts. Well I am getting ahead of myself aren’t I,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >