writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Adventure Writers

1600 listings (131 - 140)

Maggie Bishop  
Maggie Bishop is the author of a mystery series, Appalachian Adventure Mysteries, and two romance novels set in the Mountains of North Carolina in the Boone area. I started with romance and have turned to murder. In Perfect for Framing, released November 2008, greed and a lust for power led to mur...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Charles Carson  
Charles was born during an October blizzard, in a small town in southeast Kansas, in a hospital that no longer stands. That town is pretty much gone too. He worked on-air as a disc jockey and announcer in commercial radio when most kids were bagging groceries. He stayed with broadcasting throu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carmen Stevens  
Carmen Gross, pen name Carmen Stevens, was born in Fargo, ND, March 1992. She currently resides in Detroit Lakes, MN, where she works and attends college full time. Carmen published her novel "Anne" in July 2013-an exciting, richly-written historical work about a young English girl who makes m...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Robert Delgado  
Robert Delgado was a jolly friend, a promising football player and a staunch punk-rock fun. Nobody expected him to become a monk! However, at the age of 19, a sudden inspiration changed his life altogether - and two years later it took him into a Uruguayan forest to lead the life of a hermit. For th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Dick Pirozzolo  
After several nonfiction books about the lore of traditional American homebuilding and design, Dick Pirozzolo turned his attention to fiction with "Escape from Saigon - a Novel". This latest work chronicles the events of April of 1975 — the final thirty desperate days of the Vietnam War...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kirby Wright  
Kirby Wright was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is a graduate of Punahou School in Honolulu and the University of California at San Diego. He received his MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. Wright has been nominated for two Pushcart Prizes and is a past re...
writers / published 

37 works listed

Anthony Hernandez  
By day, Anthony is the Documentation Manager for Curious Labs, makers of Poser. He has broad industry experience and has authored over 30 large technical manuals for both internal corporate and public audiences. By night, he writes science fiction novels. His greatest influences are Isaac Asimov, F...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rustin Petrae  
I'm Rustin Petrae, an art director/graphic artist out of Ohio. I was actually born in San Antonio, Texas but spent nearly half my life overseas. I grew up on Misawa Air Force Base, Japan and then went on to Seoul, South Korea and then onto Osan Air Force Base, South Korea where I graduated fro...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >