writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Adventure Writers

1604 listings (121 - 130)

J.S. Longstreet  
Born January 29, 1983, and raised in Guelph, Ontario, J.S. Longstreet never knew he'd one day be writing stories of silliness and fantastical adventures. Throughout his life, J.S. has been confronted by challenge after challenge. His best friend was his vivid imagination. The fireworks of ideas pers...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

K. Williams  
If you haven't already found out, Blue Honor is now available at www.Amazon.com or click here: http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Honor-K-Williams/dp/1439220948/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1231861157&sr=8-1 You can also purchase the paperback from your local bookstore. Just bring them the followi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joseph Befumo  
Born in 1952, in the Bensonhurst neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY, Joe Befumo dropped out of high school and worked on the docks at Red Hook until 1979, when he enrolled in college to study physics and mathematics. After graduating with honors, he did a stint as Senior Engineer at Digital Equipment Cor...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jonathan Hopkins  
When my father died, one of the things he left me was a box of Bernard Cornwell’s ‘Sharpe’ novels. I’d watched the TV series, of course, but never read any of the books. And much to my surprise, not being a history buff, I enjoyed them. But one thing grated. Sharpe was very critical of his Britis...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kim Krisco  
Kim Krisco, author of three books on leadership, is now delighted to follow in the footsteps of the master storyteller Sir Arthur Conan Doyle by adding five totally new Sherlock Holmes adventures to the canon. He captures the voice and style of Doyle as Holmes and Watson find themselves unraveling m...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Susan Brassfield Cogan  
I am a full time novelist and occasionally do some graphic design to entertain myself. I left home at the age of sixteen and hitchhiked to New York where I worked for a while as a welder in the ship yard. When they discovered my papers were phony I decided to try acting and eventually landed a bi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Arthur Cola  
Arthur Cola was born in Chicago in the “little Italy” neighborhood of the near west side of the city. His family moved to Oak Park, IL where he attended Oak Park-River Forest High School. While attending Loyola University, Chicago he met his future wife, Donna Shields. Together they have five now gr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Linda Lee Rathbun  
I am a dual citizen of the United States and Australia. I recently returned to the States after many years in Australia with my husband, Steve. Steve is a photographer, and together, we have had over 200 articles published in magazines worldwide. We have also had four 4WD touring guides to Aus...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >