writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Adventure Writers

1600 listings (111 - 120)

David Monette  
David Monette was born and raised in the cold rural hinterlands of upstate New York. As a typical kid in a typical community, life for him was pretty... typical. He liked to draw creatures and contraptions but as the second born of four sons, such ability was merely a convenient way of standin...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Paul Kupperberg  
Paul Kupperberg is the current writer of the bestselling LIFE WITH ARCHIE: THE MARRIED LIFE Magazine for Archie Comics, and recently launched Buffalo Avenue Books (Buffaloavenuebooks.blogspot.com), an imprint showcasing his own works, including his mystery novel THE SAME OLD STORY (March 2011) and s...
writers / published 

39 works listed

Michael R Mennenga  
Michael R. Mennenga Michael R. Mennenga (men-en-gay) began writing in the late 1980’s. He spent several years submitting manuscripts, talking with publishers / agents, and learning the ins and outs of the ever changing publishing industry. Even though he remained unpublished, he had become a prof...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dick Williamson PhD  
Dick Williamson Bio Dick began writing at the tender age of thirteen. While he was in the seventh grade his English teacher Mrs. Benjamin, entered one of his poems in the schools annual writing contest. A second place win was enough to kindle his interest in writing. Dick grew up in Shelby...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Graham Burchell  
I was born on 20th July 1950 in Canterbury, Kent (the garden of England). I am therefore an official “Man of Kent“. I am the eldest of the two sons and one daughter in our family, and from the outset I was proclaimed as having a highly active imagination. I had a large garden when I moved to Tonbrid...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephen F Kaufman  
Author of the best-selling interpretations of "Musashi's Book of Five Rings," "Sun Tzu's Art of War," "Lao Tzu's Living Tao," along with "The Art of Stick Fighting," and "The Sword in the Boardroom," which focuses on business management based on honesty, integrity, and morality for contempor...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Sonny Maton  
72 year old John L. "Sonny" Maton was born and raised in the small, mid-western, farming community of Pana, Illinois. During the Korean War, he enlisted in the U.S. Naval Reserves while still in high school. Upon graduation from high school he was discharged honorably from the Navy and immediately j...
writers / published 

5 works listed

J. M. Brink  
I am a writer of short stories, vignettes, novellas, and novels. All of my work, unless otherwise specified, is available and distributable under the terms of the Creative Commons Attributed-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. Primarily I write in a space opera setting of my wife's creat...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michele Dine  
Hi and welcome to the world of Michele Dine. First a little of what you will find here… We will travel together down the paths of crime and suspense. There you will find yourself running from a methodical serial killer with a hunger for the “petite” or along side an assassin predisposed to ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >