writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Adventure Writers

1604 listings (101 - 110)

Patrick Bedont  
The Last Mutineer series has evolved from a series of recurring dreams I have had throughout my life. I always try to jot down dreams after I wake and keep them tucked away in the dark recesses of my hard drive. Yet, never in my life could I have imagined they would ever turn into somethin...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Karen Vance Hammond  
Adopted at birth, Karen Vance Hammond was born with an ear disfigurement and learning disability. Unable to read at a young age, she was placed in to Barrett Elementary Reading Center, in Shreveport, Louisiana. By the time she was eleven, Karen could barely get through an easy reader. In addition, s...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Warren A. White  
I enjoy writing and painting. A good portion of my family paint and I took up writing when I realized how much I enjoyed passing on stories. Many of the events I am involved in, in my life, can be found depicted as the main theme in his books and paintings. I have been enthralled with myths of th...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brad Rieman  
Brad has written 23 Short Stories, 7 Screenplays, and 2 Novels. ‘THE SIDESHOW,’ was his first short story accepted for publication by GRIMOIRE magazine. While another short story, ‘BRANDI AND THE TRENCH COAT MAN,’ was adapted to a screenplay by Film Maker Josh Allen and became the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kevin Dixon  
Emerging at the ideal age to experience the punk eras first brief explosion and fizzle while living in London and studying Illustration during the emergent grimitude of the Thatcher Era. Moving directly to Wales without stopping to collect my degree or passing go, I exchanged city life for rural We...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Oluyinka Alawode  
My website is www.champworld.org. My film which I wrote the script is on Youtube: http://youtu.be/5zHNWoFfH7A I was born July 2nd, 1973 in Lagos State. I did my primary and secondary education in Lagos state and finished in 1992. Afterwards, in 1993-1999 I proceeded to the University of Ilorin w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Shawn Stjean  
Rather than try to describe who I am through a series of historical events or by listing my accomplishments while concealing my failures, I thought I would name several writers/books that I can honestly say have changed my life in a material way. I have also included a few remarkable films. These ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joe Vojt  
Joe Vojt novels include, Mystified Humanity, Wings of Air, Enduring Prophesy, and Threshold of Consciousness. Previously worked in the quality manufacturing arena, this included NASA projects, like the Apollo program and a variety of space satellites for Hughes and other technical industries. He liv...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >