writers.net
 
Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  
 

Published Writers

Authors and writers in Alaska: Browse by state / province

154 listings (51 - 60)
 

Can Don Usa, Alaska 
Herodental is a reliable, independently owned dental equipment company based in United Kingdom, established in 2013. Herodental dental supplies and products for dental professionals in UK, Europe at everyday discount price. Our dental equipment and dental instruments meet current legislation demands...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sean Dabney Wasilla, Alaska 
Hello everyone! I am an unpublished writer seeking to be published! I have a heart for writing and believe I can be successful if given the chance. I like challenges as nothing that comes too easy is really worth anything. I also like to write screenplays of real-life dramas and am interested in...
writers / unpublished

Annitta Roberts Nikolaevsk, Alaska 
Hatched Jan. 4, 1946 in Maryland. BA in Journalism and Public Communication, one class shy of a BA in English, hope to go for a Master's in Creative Writing 2002-2004. Member of the Invisible Ink, a Homer, Alaska writer's group. We showcase some of our work, mainly humorous, at the local theater...
writers / published

Karen Laubenstein Anchorage, Alaska 
Grew up in Maine, graduate Westbrook High School 1976 (founded and edited school newspaper), attended University of Maine (Fort Kent, Orono, So. Maine), University of Utah, and University of Rochester/Rochester Institute of Technology. Peace Corps in Benin, W. Africa. USDOL Employment & Trai...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gretchen Neeley Anchorage, Alaska 
Forty-something and learning how to be even more feisty, I've lived in Alaska a grand total of 24+ years. It would have been 29 years this spring but I managed to talk my husband into relocating to Colorado for five and half years. Freshly back in the frozen north, I'm amazed how how much as has c...
writers / unpublished

John Swift  photo
Floor Mats Table Pads Freezers For Sale White Twin Bed Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Loretta Spalding Kenai, Alaska 
Experts estimate that 96% of American families are dysfunctional - I believe the other 4% are in denial. Just a Little Dinghy in the Sea of Life (Confessions of a Dysfunctional Housewife) is a irreverent look at motherhood, divorce, home economics and womanhood in general. It is a delightful combin...
writers / unpublished

Newell Helle Wasilla, Alaska photo
Did you know? I once got left by the bus my first day in kindergarten. I once captured third place in a body building championship (there were only three in my weight division). I once taught myself how to play the guitar, banjo, and piano. I once played a concert at Compadre Stadium in Ari...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Lee Anchorage, Alaska 
Cosmic Law of Attraction 11 Forgotten Laws
writers / unpublished

Stacy Alvarenga Anchorage, Alaska 
Childhood was a game, adolescence was a victorious climb out of the seventh ring of Dante’s hell and by my senior year of high school, I wasn’t sure if being a mother and having a family was what I really wanted out of life. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to study if I even went to college and I wasn’t...
writers / unpublished

 Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >