|From NASCAR to your local dirt track, Kent "The Deck Chef" Whitaker has combined his love for great cooking with his passion for motor sports to bring you this complete insider’s guide to tailgating, grilling, race day cookouts and more.
Kent combines his weekend, race-day-party-at-home recipes with his tried and true onsite tailgate tricks to bring every race fan the ultimate guide to STOCKCAR tailgating and cooking.
Many of these recipes have been featured on NBC, PBS, CSS and more! Kent has even taken tailgating to another level! Kent features his tailgate knowledge and great eats with sports figures every Friday night on CSS Sports Nite - Seen in 11 states and in millions and millions of households!
The Deck Chef gives you the inside track on easy cooking in a cookbook that will hang tight in turn four so you can power your way down the front stretch to the checkered flag—deliciously!
* Recipes from tracks across the country from everyone who is anyone in the racing industry including sponsors, track chefs, team chefs, even engine builders, and, of course, the fans
* Page profiles on drivers, teams, crew members, officials, tracks, and race fans
* Tailgating tips and tricks from the racing industry
* Inside info on the best tracks to tailgate
* LOTS of great photos of cars, fans, food, races and more.
* Plus, more fun stuff like: Race Words to Know, Racing Trivia, and tailgating tips from Jake
, Coffee Table Book
, Gift Book
, Young Adult