Swansea, United Kingdom
· Author of three novels, two of them critically acclaimed: "Necrotrivia vs SKULL", published in 1988 (Fourth Estate, UK). "God Is Love - Get It In Writing" (Fourth Estate, UK), published in 1989. Critically acclaimed satires of American culture; press coverage in THE FACE, ELLE, The Guardian, The Independent, etc.
· Published thousands of words in articles and reviews for wide array of national titles.
· On the World Wide Web I am Webmaster of several inter-related sites addressing the spirituality-technological interface; at these sites there is a substantial collection of my writings on relevant topics, primarily:
· SPIRITECH VIRTUAL FOUNDATION http://www.geocities.com/~spiritechuk
· I also maintain a site devoted to experimental writing:
· CUTUP http://www.geocities.com/~spiritechuk/cutup.html
· I have work posted at numerous Web-sites, incl.:
ESOTERIC SERVICE PROVIDERS: poetry
FUTURIST INTELLIGENTSIA: spirituality and technology
EARTH PORTALS: spirituality and technology
PAUL's PAGE: feature on songwriter Paul Westerberg
WORLD LIGHT CENTRE: poetry and prose
ON-LINE NOETIC NETWORK: poetry and prose
THE WESTERN LANDS: experimental poetry
THE RAW INFORMATION NETWORK: experimental poetry
CLAY CRYSTAL: experimental poetry
OUTLAND: experimental poetry
· I have contributed an "Enlightenment On-line" column to SPIRIT, to the literary quarterly DEFYING GRAVITY, the music quarterly BUCKETFUL of BRAINS, and to Country Music International. Features on and reviews of music, book, film and video have appeared in The Guardian, New Scientist, Q, MOJO, Select, ikon, SOUNDS, i-i, Human Potential, Whole Earth, Truthseekers Review and other publications. I have been interviewed by DESIGN (May '94) for insights into the transition from old-style writing methods and tools to new. I am also a contributor to YLEM, a quarterly addressing technology and the arts, and the Cybersociology Journal. I am a reviewer for online e-zine Brief Me, reviewing self-help and psychology websites, and an online consultant for Expert Central, a web centre for expert advice and guidance on diverse subject areas.
· I have a feature screenplay in pre-production. It has been well received at Cannes 99, the Milan Film Festival (10/96) and in The Hollywood Reporter; funding is now been sourced from the Turkish national film foundation, with shooting expected to begin before 2002.
· I have had my poetry published in American and British anthologies.
Interests: · I have a fascination for science and high technology that embraces popular applications such as gaming, educational and reference software and, more esoterically, the theoretical "inner life" of high technological systems. I am passionate about the posi
Published writer: No