Home page: http://thebibleformula.webs.com
PERIANDER ABAN ESPLANA was born at Sta. Mesa, Manila, Philippines in June 8, 1974 . He was the seventh of the twelve children of Domingo Esplana and Araceli Aban. He loved to learn language, mathematics , music , spirituality, logic, technology, and arts . As a government scholar, under Private Education Student Financial Assistance (PESFA) scholarship program, he earned the Bachelor of Secondary Education (B.S.Ed.) major in General Science at Mabini College in 1996. He also studied basic computer education at Databyte Institute of Technology (now Databyte Computer College) . He is the webmaster of the website "BIBLEMATHEMATICS: Exhibition of Bible‘s Inerrancy"  at http://www.geocities.com/perianthium786 and "The World Wide Web Question Website" at http://perianth.tripod.com. He served as a seminar speaker on creation science  and as one of the Bible teachers at Grace Gospel Fellowship . He is a member of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) local council of the municipality of Sta. Elena. He is also the Sta. Elena Cluster Youth for Environment in Schools Organization (YES-O) moderator. He is the Vice-President of the Science Club Advisers Association of Camarines Norte (SCAACN). At present, he is a chemistry and computer instructor at Rizal National High School (RNHS) . The author welcomed correspondence.
1. His name "Periander" was taken from one of the Seven Wise Men of Greece (7th and 6th centuries BC).
2. He learned to read and write Filipino and English languages at age five, Greek at age nine, computed the gematria of the disputed readings of Greek Textus Receptus at age seventeen, and discovered the A.V.1611 arithmographica at age twenty-three. He began to search THE FORMULA when he was seventeen years old. He discovered its mathematical equation at age twenty-three. He taught himself HTML programming at age twenty-five.
3. In his childhood days, he was a soloist in the children‘s choir of Kapitbahayan Christian Fellowship (Fundamental Baptist Church). One of his hobbies is to write songs of various topics. He is the composer of the song "End of Time" performed by the Christian band "Lunchbox."
4. He was always one of the leading students in his class from elementary to college. He was the First placer in Physical Science (Tertiary Level) at the 1995 Division Science Fair and Quiz Bee.
5. He served as one of its instructors. He also served as President of Databyte Computer Field Instructors Association (DACOFIA) in 1997.
6. He is a pioneer in web page designing in Camarines Norte, Philippines. He served as a contest administrator of the web page designing contest (Homepage Development) in the following competitions: 2002 Division Skills O‘Rama, 2004 Division Student Technologists and Entrepreneurs of the Philippines (S.T.E.P.) Skills Competition, 2005 Division Student Technologists & Entrepreneus of the Philippines (S.T.E.P) Skills Competition, 2006 Division Student Technologists & Entrepreneus of the Philippines (S.T.E.P) Skills Competition, and 2007 Division Student Technologists & Entrepreneus of the Philippines (S.T.E.P) Skills Competition. His website is a member of Fundamental Baptist KJB Webring, Christian Webring, and Bible & Science Webring. It is one of the recipients of the "Golden Web Award 2003-2004."
7. He is a co-founder of Inter-schools Youth Movement (ISYM) and of Christian Link (CL). Together with Raul Vargas and Anthony Esplana, they conduct creation science seminar to different Christian schools and churches.
8. He also served as a youth camp counselor at the Associated Christian Churches of the Philippines, Inc. (ACCPHIL). ACCPHIL is the national association of the Fundamental Baptist Churches in the Philippines. He was chosen as the Best Camp Counselor in the year 2000.
9. He is the former subject leader of RNHS Science Department. He is now the ICT coordinator. He is the project adviser of its science investigatory project entitled "The Multi-System Water Purifier" which won First place in the 2005 Division Intel Philippine Science Fair. It has also garnered "The POMCAT Awards for Renewable Energy Projects" in connection with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP). He won First place in the Essay Writing Contest during the "2005 Education Week" held at the Department of Education (DepEd) Compound, Daet, Camarines Norte on December 20, 2005 with the topic "Camarines Norte Teachers Association (CNTA): A Potent Tool for Optimizing Teacher‘s Unity and Development." He is the winning coach in the Logo-making contest which won First Place in the 1st Regional YES-O Science Camp held at Jose Panganiban, Camarines Norte and in the Poster-making contest which won First Place in the 6th National Youth for Environment Summer (YES) Camp held at Dumaguete City. He also works with two Jewish scholars, Dr. Isaac Mozeson and Josh Ben, on the Edenic Genome Project. This project systematically traced the Hebrew roots of different languages around the world.
News for November 2008:
Periander A. Esplana is the First Prize Winner in the International Innovation/Recycle Contest at http://www.instructables.com/contest/partylikeits1929/. His contest piece is entitled "How to Convert an Old Cell Phone (Nokia 6600) into a Supergadget-Microcomputer".
He would like to thank the persons and webmasters behind the following websites that posted, promoted and endorsed his instructable:
He would like also to thank the thousands of tech geeks and geniuses out there who voted and forwarded his instructable.
News for December 2008:
Last December 3, 2008, Mr. Periander A. Esplana was interviewed by GMA-7 for a feature story of his accomplishments and achievements. It was featured on December 6, 2008 and replayed December 7, 2008 at QTV.
News for June 2009:
Dr. Peter S. Ruckman discussed and endorsed "THE BIBLE FORMULA: 1Jn.5:7 = Gen.1:1 + Rev.22:21" in his full-length article at Bible Believers' Bulletin (Vol.33, No.6, June 2009) pages 5, 13 and 19 entitled "A Mathematical Bomb for 'Cloned Robots'". He wrote: "Now, do you want a bomb to put in your pocket to shut the mouths of these stupid idiots who deny the four Scriptural truths written in “the scripture of truth” (Dan. 10:21)? Well, here it is; it is delivered by a Filipino Christian who came out of Manila. This is Periander Aban Esplana, who was 35 years old when he wrote it. His work is called 'The Bible Formula.' You can get it from Box 6, Daet, Camarines Norte 4600, Philippines. Bro. Esplana’s AV 1611 'Mathematical Formula' turns out to be another one of several hundred 'advanced revelations' that were totally missed by A. T. Robertson, Kenneth Wuest, J. Vernon McGee, Billy Graham, Jerry Falwell, Charles Stanley, Tim LaHaye, Charles Hodge, Stewart Custer, Harold Willmington, Robert Sumner, Bob Ross, Donald Waite, James White, C. S. Lewis, Spiros Zodhiates, Kurt Aland, Bruce Metzger, J. R. Dummelow, Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown, Adam Clarke, Campus Crusade, Youth for Christ, the 700 Club, the PTL Club, the last six Popes, Erwin Nestle, Tischendorf, Trench, Thayer, Kittle, Gesenius, Delitzsch, and twenty theological Seminaries." Then, Dr. Ruckman summarized the mathematical formula and challenged the scholars throughout the world to explain "the advanced revelation" and "mathematical miracle" of that formula. To download the entire colorful bulletin in pdf format (20 pages) click here: June 2009. This is the second time that Dr. Ruckman discussed "The Bible Formula." The first was in BIBLE BELIEVERS' BULLETIN, Vol.29, No.5, May 2005 where he wrote in pages 8 and 14: "Periander A. Esplana discovered this 'formula,' and it was published on the internet in A.D. 2000. It has been common knowledge since then—for FIVE YEARS. In those five years not one 'Scholarship Only' fanatic has dared even to discuss the matter. Like the 'Mythological Septuagint,' fifty seminaries, Bible institutes, colleges, and universities (with the Revision Committees of the RSV, NRSV, ASV, NASV, and NIV) have remained as mute and as dumb about the matter as a dead skunk. They should; it 'becomes' them. God Almighty wrote that Book just to make them look like what they are: cloned robots, all programmed by the same jackass. And I say that with 'charity,' of course!"
News for July 2009:
The Bible Formula was discussed by Dr. Gail Riplinger in her latest 1,200-page book entitled "HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Greek and Hebrew Study Dangers, the Voice of Strangers, the Men Behind the Smokescreen, Burning Bibles Word by Word." In Chapter 31 - "Seven Infallible Proofs of the King James Bible's Inspiration", pp.1181-1184, she wrote the following:
No doubt myriads of miraculous phenomenon can be observed by someone who will pause and pray. Jesus said that “if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God” (John 11:40). For example, the word “sin” occurs 447 times in the King James Bible. The word “blood” occurs 477 times in the King James Bible. God’s math is perfect because “without shedding of blood is no remission” of sin (Heb. 9:22).
The following miraculous phenomenon was discovered some years ago by Periander A. Esplana, a Christian from Camarines Norte, Philippines. It may be, perhaps, God’s way of confounding “the wise and prudent,” who suggest that the Trinity of 1 John 5:7 does not belong in the Bible. From the following we can draw no other conclusions than that the Holy Bible, even in one of its many forms, reveals the glory of God. There are no books in the world, let alone other English Bible versions, or do-it-yourself translations from Greek and Hebrew lexicons (done by bible schools students), that will exhibit this. AV Publications
Interests: philosophy, technology, programming, robotics, theology, creation science, apologetics, Lordship doctrine, textual criticism, epistemology, do-it-yourself projects, etc.
Published writer: Yes