The Savvy Wordsmith
San Diego, California, United States
Home page: http://www.ifreelance.com/pro/31377
Work with The Savvy Wordsmith, business communications specialist - I am passionate about communicating, be it writing, editing or proofreading. I believe presentation can make or break any business communication. You will get superb quality work from someone who has a business background - an M.B.A in Marketing, industry experience, a bachelor's in English; over 5 years experience as a freelancer, and more than 10 years experience as a marketing professional.
This background gives me an edge over the average writer, because I can grasp a wide variety of issues and am very quick on the uptake - which means no elaborate explanations or frustrations for you! So choose an experienced business writer who will exceed your expectations, one who stands apart from rookies with marginal skill sets.
I have been published in The Apparel Magazine, The East County Californian and Just-Style to name a few. I have also worked with many entrepreneurs and executives on crafting profiles, creating persuasive marketing material and reworking tired resumes.
The following is a summary of the range of services I bring to you:
Business Communications that will help you stand apart from the crowd:
1. Sales and Marketing literature - Persuasive copy for your brochures, product descriptions, and sales letters;
2. Web content - Search engine optimized content to help people find you and understand what you do;
3. Newsletters - An important tool to keep in touch with customers and update them;
4. Company profiles - Do you know many firms find it hard to define what exactly they do?
5. Small business marketing strategy - Find your niche, over take your competition;
6. Editing & Proofreading - All business communication literature.
Business Journalism - Newspapers, magazines, new media.
1. Research and Analysis of key management issues and trends;
2. Profiling of companies and executives;
3. In-depth articles on a variety of topics - with interviews from a cross-section of the industry.
Areas of expertise/familiarity include:
1. Apparel, Textile and Retail industry;
2. Logistics and Supply chain management;
3. Manufacturing and Wholesale;
4. Real Estate and Mortgage services;
Interests: Business communications; Business journalism; Articles, copy, editing, web copy, newsletters, marketing brochures; small business marketing;company profiling; interviews; issue research and analysis.
Published writer: Yes