Bartonville, Illinois, United States
Home page: http://www.editred.com/shadowdancer
Note: I am updating this BIO on 2/4/2011, since it has not been updated in a very long time.
1) I recently created a successful marketing campaign promoting New York Times Bestseller David Farland's "Daily Kick in the Pants," a newsletter for writers. I promoted it through my online magazine and other venues. http://www.liquid-imagination.com/farland/contest.html
2) I have an associates degree in journalism to be applied toward marketing.
3) "Liquid Imagination Online" is an online magazine (website) that receives 1,500 internet hits on average DAILY (not monthly or weekly). www.Liquid-Imagination.com
4) I have over 72 publishing credits, 2 are pro-paying, about 15-20 are semi-pro.
5) Marketing, promoting, copyediting, editing, writing, ad-copy are a few of my skills.
I use "Liquid Imagination Online" as a mass-market tool promoting writers, poets and artists, as well as New York Times Bestselling authors such as David Farland (http://www.davidfarland.com/). Advertisers seek out space to promote their business projects through "Liquid Imagination," and I use the free publication to promote business projects.
Interests: I enjoy writing horror, fantasy, and romantic fiction. I enjoy delving into strong internal conflicts or powerful relationships.
Published writer: Yes