Karen E Smith
PO Box 438516
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Home page: http://members.aol.com/kesbooks/index.html
The best way I find to concisely describe myself is to simply say, there are billions of pieces that comprise my life's puzzle. I'll share a few of them with you:
1. For all of my life experiences and wisdom gained, I give thanks to God.
2. I can truly say that I am an extremely happy person who has lived a wonderful life.
3. I feel that I have been truly blessed in my lifetime, because I have been blessed with the most wonderful family, blessed with a group of true and loyal friends, blessed with many life experiences filled with great life lessons, and blessed to have been surrounded with many people that have been able to educate me to new ways of doing things.
4. There are so many things in life that I enjoy and an infinite amount of things that I dream of accomplishing. I try to put my heart and soul into everything I do.
5. I am inspired by excellence, so there are a countless number of people that I admire.
6. I was born, raised and currently reside in a city I love, Chicago, even though there are several cities I have either lived in or just visited that I also consider as "home." (Traveling and experiencing the beauty of the world that God has created and inspired is one of my passions.)
7. I truly believe:
Everything happens for a reason.
There is wisdom to be gained from every experience.
God will always be by my side as my guide and as my protector.
About my writing:
I have been writing for as long as I can remember...not professionally, just a bit of informal scribbling here and there. For many years, I viewed my writing as my God given gift to be used for what I call "personal purging." My writing served as a great tool to help me through difficult periods by allowing me to express my feelings in words on paper and then to write about what I needed to do to effect positive changes in my life. My writing helped me to organize my thoughts by forcing me to slow down and think about what I wanted to say and accomplish. I viewed my writing as my documentation of important life lessons learned and as something that was "FOR MY PERSONAL VEIWING ONLY!" My first novel, Wisdom From Experience, was my first release of my writing for public view.
Wisdom From Experience is a fiction book about many of the joys and sorrows we experience as humans. I truly enjoyed creating the characters. This novel has helped me to re-discover my passion for creative writing, so expect to see a lot more from me in the future.
Interests: Learning new things
Published writer: Yes