113/2 Sokak No.2 D.3 Tepe Apt
Writer/Editor responsibilities with a magazine, PR firm, book publisher, or newspaper.
• Experienced in writing feature articles, short stories, essays, etc.
• Well versed in copyediting and proofreading.
• Strong technical command of the English language with a serious commitment to excellence in the printed and published word.
• Competent researcher.
• Experience with financial statement preparation and analysis
Vanderbilt University School of Engineering
Nashville, Tennessee 1990-1991
Natick High School
Natick, Massachusetts 1986-1990
Writer – Cosmopolitan Magazine
Istanbul, Turkey 12/03 - Present
• Feature Article writer
• Male writer for monthly “He said-She said”
Translation Editor– Yapi Kredi Cultural Publications
Istanbul, Turkey 6/03 - Present
• Post-translation proofreader and book editor
Director and Head of Conference Development–Alliance Conferences Ltd. Coventry, U.K./Izmir, Turkey 04/00-02/03
• Researched, identified and selected conference topics
• Researched, identified and initiated correspondence with conference speakers.
• Researched, identified and initiated correspondence with conference attendees.
• Conference presentation material editor
• Prepared conference financial feasibility and market reports.
• Proofread all formal, legal and social communications.
International Sales Manager–Flüt Travel, 10/99-03/02
• Prepared all international sales presentation materials
• Designed web page
• Wrote all international sales copy
• Wrote all mass mailing correspondences
Prose and Poetry Writer – various 05/92 - present
• Wrote and published poetry
• Short fiction
• Novel Concept and outline preparation.
WordPerfect • Microsoft Word • Excel • FrontPage• PowerPoint
Published writer: Yes