Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Home page: www.rachelhenwood.com
Following her original training in the UK as a graphic designer, Rachel has had more
than nine years’ experience in the advertising industry.
She has worked as both an art director and a copywriter for successful and
well-respected agencies around the world, handling contracts for clients including Coca
Cola, BMW, The British Army, The British Navy, Tescos Supermarket, Energizer, Gulf Air,
Sony and Nivea.
During this time she has had the opportunity to work with a diverse and international
clientele and has also been exposed to many different countries and cultures, affording
a wide range of life experiences and first hand insights.
She has won awards for her work in London and New York.
After recently moving back to the UK from Singapore, she is now based in Cheltenham and is working as a freelance writer. She is currently in the final 'proofing' stages of a technical book that is she writing in conjunction with a publishing house in Singapore.
This combined experience allows her to:
• Produce highly creative and original copy for an assignment of any size.
• Write for a diverse range of industries - from child-care to information technology.
• Co-ordinate projects from initial concept to final production.
• Give a professional, energetic and personalised service,
whilst still meeting those tight deadlines.
For any of the following:
• Annual reports
• Articles - news, business, technical, life, love, parenting, travel
• Books - rewriting and ghost writing
• Business reports
• Direct mail
• Marketing material
• Press releases
• TV commercials - concept and scripts
• Web content
Interests: Writing,Travel, technology, the Internet, parenting, sports
Published writer: No