Tauranga, New Zealand
Philip Bradbury – B.B.S., A.C.A., A.C.I.S., A.C.I.M., C.A.T.
Philip has had over 20 years in the world of business as an accountant, credit manager and company director. He has also experienced life as a shepherd, scrub-cutter, tree pruner, freezing worker, plastics factory worker, saxophonist, army driver, tour bus driver, stage and television actor, builder, lecturer, facilitator for men’s groups, stage and TV actor, AIDS workshop co-facilitator, reporter and (in the Australian bush) as a barman, horse and camel trekker and stock-whip teacher. He has recently found a singing voice and his greatest joy is finding hidden talents in himself and in others and, to this end, he now:
- Writes and publishes books,
- Facilitates personal growth courses to help people realise their true potential:
> Free To Be Me residential course,
> Write To Heal residential course,
> Write To Freedom correspondence course,
> Man To Man workshops for men.
- Conducts one-to-one life coaching,
- Facilitates business courses,
- Conducts business coaching,
- Writes regular articles for magazines in New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.
- Runs groups and workshops for men, and
- Has committed himself to creating a world where everyone is fully expressing who they truly are.
Interests: Personal enrichment, humour, New Age, mens' issues, fiction
Published writer: Yes