Agent: Siobhan McNally
Bangalore City, Alaska, India
Home page: www.geocities.com/writingservicesindia
Mr. Devv Paul
No 4A, ‘Aishwarya Appt’, 41/11 North Main.
K.R Road, Obalappa Garden 1st Cross. Bangalore-560082.India.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 91-98457-80269
MGMT/IT professional. Current Company Infosys Ltd.
1.Writing experience 10 years. Well versed with publishing industry norms and practises
2. 2nd winner of National E-Author contest 2001 for the World War-II thriller “The Falcon Strikes Back”. Published online on www.oxfordbookstore.com. Ref: ‘India Today’-June 2001, ‘The Hindu’, New Delhi- September 27th 2001.
3. Certificate in creative writing from The Writer’s Bureau, England. Member of the Freelance writers’ association, Manchester, England. 2002-2005.
4. Working exposure to Technical (IT/MGMT) writing / editing/content development. E-Governance project, DAC, Ministry of IT, India. (2003)
5. Best letters and small articles published several times in The Times Of India and The Telegraph daily national newspapers.
6. Contributed short stories to the international publishing market. Publications: Horizons Magazine (U.K), Conscious Living (Australia), The Trail (U.K), The Edge (U.K), The Third Alternative (U.K).
6. Authored “The Last Bishop”—an 80,000 word second world thriller based on the clandestine German nuclear programme. And “The Cardinal Deception”—A modern day 90,000 worded India-Pakistan Israel based political thriller on global terrorism. Both Manuscripts currently being evaluated by an International publisher. “The Shadow Game”—A futuristic 90,000 worded Indo-China centric spy thriller.
7. Technical/MGMT Review writing for US based publishing Co. www.apexcovantage.com June-2005
8.Represent the writing services URL www.geocities.com/writingservicesindia providing a wide range of writing services from content editing, technical writing, ad-lines, features, brochures etc.
Interests: Information research. Reading, writing on almost every topic.
Published writer: Yes