HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Kimberly Blaszyk

Bwah ha ha HAAAAA!

I've finally stumbled upon a book that is writing itself! I just thought I would share some gloating joy. Not that I have anything to gloat about yet. But just wait: I'm posed, ready to let out an evil laugh at the completion of this fine example of chick lit! Iím not sure, but I think that the fact I've gone insane has helped with the creativity of my plotline, not to mention the lovability of my characters. :-) Heh heh heh

:-)

Oh, by the way, I'm pretty new to this board. Don't be scared, I'm only a hazard to myself. "Don't let me get me..." as Pink so eloquently puts it.

Okay, I'm leaving now, just thought I would start my own thread to feel special.

Lisa Werth

Re: Bwah ha ha HAAAAA!

Welcome Kimberly! I share your evil laugh. I'm about to start a scene where a litery agent gets killed off (in a fantasy).

M T

Hi Kimberly, insane? In that case you'll fit right in here! Don't you just love that? Not insanity the other thing, no not the fitting in part ... you know, the part where you said you've started a novel that writes itself. Hmmmph! I'm leaving. (army boots clomping down the sidewalk)....

Roy Abrahams

M.T.......Come back. You forgot your portable mattress.

Murg

Good grief, and I thought MT was enough! (heaves HUGE [because I can't italicize] sigh)

M T

clomp clomp Clomp CLomp CLOmp CLOMp CLOMP BASH! "Take That you you Furpig You!" (bends her arthritic body to pick up her mattress, slings it over her hunchback with a phlegmy grunt and staggers away) clomp clomp clomp "G'Dam Men'r all the same! Nasty! Nasty! BLECH!" >:-#

Roy Abrahams

huge

Hope that helped.

Roy Abrahams

Matresses.....that reminds me of the guy who took a shotgun to his new Sealy. After he blew it to smithereens, he was arrested and charged with a capital crime. The crime? Matricide.

Lisa Werth

HHHAAA Roy!

Murg,
    I can't do the bold, italicize, color font, etc. either.

M T

Re: HHHAAA Roy!

italics -- you put a < in front of the word or sentence you want to italicize, then a i and then you close it with a >. I can't actually do it here because it won't show since it's html. Then you write your word or sentence, and when you want the italics to end, you put a < after the last italicized word, then a / and a i and then close it with a >

bold -- same as above, only you put a < then a b then close it with a >. At the end of the bolded word or sentence, you put a < then a / and a b then close it with a >

marquee -- if you want your sentence to move across the white space, you put a < then type the word marquee, then put a >. At the end of the moving line or word, you put a < then / then marquee and then close it with a >

slash -- if you want to slash out words, you put a < then type the word slash then close it with a >. At the end of the slashed word you put a < then / and then the word slash then close it with a >

underline -- to underline you put a < then u and then > at the end of the underlined words you put a < then / and then u and close it with a >

<marquee>I don't <slash>know</slash> <u>how</u> to make <slash>colours</slash><u>.</u></marquee>