HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Dwight Wild-Stephenson

Greetings

Hello i am an unpublished writer, writing from the UK, just found this site - hope to gain acceptance with in your (our?)community!

I write mainly with in the crime/mystery genre, although i do dable in science fiction and poetry from time to time.

Anyhow, warm greetings to all,

D.W-S

Mc Harris

Re: Greetings

Greeting to you too!

This is an active forum full of conversation and ideas and HELP...... I myself am still fairly new here and have found answers to some of my questions.

Welome, come in, sit down and enjoy...............

McHarris

Judy Greer

Howdy, Dwight from West Texas and welcome. I linger often, post sometimes, and listen always. Already the wealth of information and help I've recieved is overwhelming, the warmth of all the faceless writers out there is heartening.
    Enjoy and nice to meet 'cha.

Judy

Tara Staley

Welcome aboard! You'll find this site so helpful (and entertaining!) I'm interested that you're in the UK --I've thought about sending my manuscript there (it's set in Anglo-Saxon England).

We look forward to posting with you,
    Tara

Pamela Taylor

Hi Dwight and Welcome! Your genres remind me of one of my favorite authors, Sherri Tepper. (I forget under what psuedonym she writes mystery.) Hope you have as much success as she does!

pamela

pat brogan

welcome and good luck!

pat brogan

Yvonne Oots

Welcome, kind sir, what part of the kingdom do you fair. We have but many of your kind here, ah but one is from the fair isle of Wales. Do you know of her sir. Picture of Book. If not please partake of her company on the writers craft board.
    Yvonne
    welcome to the writers forum.

Ron Starkey

Dwight,

Welcome to our town. Not only are you likely to learn some important things about writing here, but there's a good chance we will be learning something from you, too.

Ron

Sis Bauman

Welcome from Sis. You'll like us. We're a good thing!

Picture Book

Not Wales entirely.....Yvonne of Oots.....moved hither & thither & round and about and all over Grt Britain

Hi Dwight! Welcome!