HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Grey Tiger

Antwon Taylor

Re: Grey Tiger

I'm back. I haven't been anywhere--just observing. BK and Leslee, I'll pray for you both... well, I don't want to come off as a liar, so I probably won't pray for you, but there's someone that will. Your SMALL-MINDED insults have no affect here, so ONCE AGAIN; please stop bringing all of that negativity to me.

Little do you know... you are so busy trying to make me look and feel bad (which you should give up by now) that you don't even realize how bad you're making yourselves look...!

P.S. Not all of your threads are perfect either.

Wonky

I go on vacation and look what happens. I guess I am in trouble now. Sorry for the snarky comment that started the mess.

Antwon, what I meant was basically, from what I've read of your posts, and because of your choice of publisher, I don't think you are ready to be shopping around a screenplay. You are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Antwon Taylor

Thanks for the concern, Wonky, but I think I'll manage. Besides, the more someone writes, the better they get, right? As far as my screenplay goes; that's why there are PROFESSIONALS to assist you. Wow, people are making a big deal about typos on a quick-write-up post, when there are certainly plenty of professionaly published books with typos.

BESURE TO KEEP YOUR NEGATIVITY TO YOURSELF... IT'S OBVIOUSLY CONTAGIOUS!

leslee

"Just to make sure I wasn't standing on my head or talking out of my of my butt, I sent the first 25 posts on this thread (from Antwon's first post thru Ann's 04-15-09 11:23 post) to a half dozen friends"

"my boyfriend, my former boss, a close friend, my best friend, my brother, my neighbor"

1. I never thought of you as someone needing a lot of validation for your positions, but apparently I was wrong.

2. Look who you picked. People guaranteed to support your opinion.

3. Plus, you failed to send them YOUR worst emails containing YOUR snarkiest comments.

3. Ewwww. It really is kinda obsessed and creepy, Simon.

Simon Says

I didn't realize you ever thought of me at all, leslee. I'm honored. No snark. I really am.

I picked intelligent, sane people who function in professional and/or creative worlds and know how to communicate professionally. I didn't tell them what my opinion was, just sent the posts with the following message uptop. Please read. Your thoughts. Me. The subject line was: if you have the time. yes i'm procrastinating again.

My behavior was not at issue here, it was Antwon's behavior vs. you, Ann et. al. that I was commenting on from the beginning and I was repeatedly told that Antwon was the rude one and Ann was professional.

One man's creepy is another man's stress relief.

Wonky

Keep on pluggin' away, Antwon. And avoid the scammers! I don't know much about the screenplay world but I bet it's full of 'em!

Butterfly Kisses

HEY ANTWON!!!! Git wth da freaking prgrm, WEEYA!!!! Wonky is a well respected advisor on this site. He didn't have to explain his post. He could have let you wallow in that miserable conundrum you created YOURSELF. Even after you post your ridiculous response, he showed you respect(which you obviously shot down).

Keep in mind, all the posters on here gave you was a slice of bread. You chose to spread the negativity.

BK

leslee

"I didn't realize you ever thought of me at all, leslee"

Of course I think of you. I have often stepped up to defend you when nobody else did. But your behavior in this instance has been very strange.

leslee

"Keep in mind, all the posters on here gave you was a slice of bread. You chose to spread the negativity."

Well put.

the cat came back

Gawd!