Re: Capital Characters
This is what I've gleaned from this thread, and I will proceed to write my new synopsis accordingly:
1) Length should probably not exceed ten pages.
2) 2-3 pages is about normal.
3) Do not summarize with chapter headings.
4) Find out from the agent/editor what length sypnopsis they prefer.
5) A chapter outline is a writer's tool, not a submission that editors or agents normally request.
6) It's a good idea to have synopses of various sizes prepared, the longest fitting into the 1 page of synopsis per 25 pages of manuscript.
Thanks to everybody who participated.