HomeWritersLiterary AgentsEditorsPublishersResourcesDiscussion
Forum Login | Join the discussion
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Gregory A. Baker RCA

Diane Raintree Lit. Agency

I am searching for new writers who are disciplined and resourceful in their craft and expect something to get done with their manuscripts. PHANTOM INK is a new publishing company located in western Canada that seeks these new writers who look beyond the book format to indulge their readers. We can produce CD rom spoken works, cassette tape series and virtual books. We are not a vanity press so we don't want your money. We want your creativity and sweat of the brow efforts. Writers are also asked to give some time and extra effort to the publishing effort, working the sales and the distribution with us at PHANTOM INK. Manuscripts can be sent after initial Email and protocol has been established.

Jean-Paul Weber

I wrote a cook book on Alsacian Cuisine (La Cuisine d'Alsace). Have illustrated the recipes with anecdotes & small history including small stories about my childhood in Alsace. Am a retired French Chef, born in Alsace and living in the US since 1963, now in Mission Viejo, CA. Am searching for literary representation. Will you help?

Maggie Doyle

to: Gregory A. Baker, RCA In re your postiing on wanting manuscripts. What type are you looking for? I am a dedicated writer of cookbooks and novels/mainstream contemporary and am interested. respond to maggied@flash.net

Tightwad Twin Ann

I am Tightwad Twin(Ann)....I wrote a tip book on saving time and money with my twin sister, Susan....Doubleday is our publisher , thankfully and we have had our book tour but it seems we really need more of a publicist working for us than the one there.....we got ourselves on Maury, Crook and Chase, Day and Date, the 700 Club, and the Gayle King show.....is there a publicity agent out there that can market us more without us doing all of the work? Perhaps on a percentage basis of sales or something.....we are approaching a large number of books sold and we have not even had all of the national shows to be on the air yet.....we have Oprah and Leno nibbles and many others as well but we would love to travel and not have to constantly be doing the press work.....look at our photo book cover on the Doubleday(Bantam) website and call us if you need some successful but tired authors to help sell their book! Ann 813-689-0218....we use a fun but informative approach to selling our book and hope to go on QVC in the next two months....thanks!

Earl G. Fox

Message for Gregory Bker at Phantom Ink. What is your e mail address? Reply to trthskr@nextdim.com

Mark Allen

Dear Mr. Greg Baker: I have an 86,000 word novel I would like to query you and PHANTOM INK on. May I please have your email address? My address is mwallen@snd10.med.navy.mil. Thanks. Mark Allen

Robert Toth

To publish art book. See my web site for pictures and text. www.roberttoth.com/ Would like your comments. Thank You Robert. The Realm of Art

Connie Yeager Rone

To Greg Baker.... What type of books are you looking for? I have written a mystery/suspence approximently 100,000 words strong with a sequel in the making. I am looking for a hard working, honest, reputable agent to represent me. I know this would be a best seller! You can contact me at ....traces@visi.net if you would like to further this discussion. Sincerely Connie Yeager Rone

MARSHA SANDERS

DEAR GREG BAKER...PHANTOM INK. .. I HAVE WRITTEN A BOOK OF POETRY..2 CHILDRENS SHORT STORIES IN RHYME W/ILLUSTRATIONS AND AM IN THE PROCESS OF A SELF HELP ABOUT SURVIVING THE DEATH OF A CHILD BY SUICIDE..MY SEARCH..MAY CONTACT ME AT sanders@netxxpress.net I CAN WRITE BUT WHERE TO GO FROM THERE ..I DON'T KNOW.. THANX IN ADVANCE IN THE SPIRIT MARSHA SANDERS

Rafe Jolly

Adopted at birth in 1955 (found family 1997) Need writer to assist in telling story